Roll out the red carpet...

Yes, I’ve come to RPGC. I’ve actually been at this place before under the screen name of “TheSilentProtagonist”, but I figure it’s time to clean the slate and start anew. So, welcome me, fools.

Uh… you might want to see someone about getting your old account cleared away, then… because it is still there. Its not legal to have two accounts at once, just a heads up. They might let it go, I don’t know. shrugs

Anyway, hi. I am not a fool. And if you want to start a clean slate saying that you are “old enough to get laid” is not one of the best ways to make a good impression.

Greetings. i love you. See CH? Love. Looooooove. hugs Mute passionately

Originally posted by Shinobi
Greetings. i love you. See CH? Love. Looooooove. hugs Mute passionately

Uh yeah, that proves nothing since this is a returning regular foo.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]Uh… you might want to see someone about getting your old account cleared away, then… because it is still there. Its not legal to have two accounts at once, just a heads up. They might let it go, I don’t know. shrugs

Anyway, hi. I am not a fool. And if you want to start a clean slate saying that you are “old enough to get laid” is not one of the best ways to make a good impression. [/b]

I’m already working on that. Remember, I’m not a n00b. But thanks for the heads up.

Well yeah welcome back I guess:hmm:

You look like a “n00b” to me. You have 2 posts. You apparently started a clean slate too, so shouldn’t you consider yourself a “n00b”?

Welcome, noob. Don’t expect to be treated well after introducing yourself like that.

Being a newb is an attitude, not an act.

Good point. However, I meant that I’ve known the rules, so no need to inform me of them. You know what I meant. You’re just trying to make me feel insignificant. Is that it? Do you have a complex? Hmm? O_o

Fool, I am a complex! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA…ha…hu…ah. Yea. Right, ramen noodle time.

Yes, that’s it. We’re all out to get you.

*edit: Hahaha, Sorc, that was hilarious… “I AM a complex!!” lol I gotta use that one.

TSP. It’s been awhile, but I think I remember you. Proof that, as always, no on can stay away from RPGC. She won’t let us.

That’s not true. Sabin hasn’t come back…Hades hasn’t come back…I can keep going if you want.

Hiya, Val. Yeah, you’re exactly the reason I came back…that and, the ZeldaUniverse forum was getting boring. :hahaha;

Anyway, I didn’t mean to come off so arrogant, seems that people don’t like the over-confidence. Hey, I remember all you people…everything’s sorta coming back…But you all know that being at RPGC is like being in a drunken haze, except with less liquor and more promiscuous sex.

slaps self

Originally posted by Sorcerer
That’s not true. Sabin hasn’t come back…Hades hasn’t come back…I can keep going if you want.

Time for psychological torture

DARK!

There, made you guys remember him

Originally posted by Ren
[b]Time for psychological torture

DARK!

There, made you guys remember him [/b]

Ren, as soon as I get me adulty body back, I’m gonna stab you so many times.

And it’s nice to know how I’m the cause for some people to come back to RPGC. My Ego needs a little bossting from time to time.

Dark? The Pokemon user? It’s easy to see what happens to the immature users. And Sorc, they got banned. They probably would still be here.

Ok, well, what about Zero X Hunter? And retarded dolphin? and other various people that I didn’t give a shit about?

Yea, they’re gone. Hahahahaha, we fended off the wankers! Ale for all.