Rocko's Modern Life

“Chokey chicken is pee-pole! CHOKEY CHICKEN IS PEE-POLE!”

“Well, thats good to know”

oh fishsticks

Occasionally you’ll be able to find Rocko DVDs on ebay, but they’re just burned from a guy at myspleen. It’s the best show of all time as far as I’m concerned o.o;;

If you guys need seeds or anything, PM me and I’d be happy to.

Ahh, I remember all of these shows. back before I got into anime. I do miss a few of them. I’ll have to go and download them once Naruto is done. (Read: Many, many, days. 20 gigs in 6 4-gig packets, each promising 200+ hours of downloading >.<)

Screw you Nickleodeon people. Eek! The Cat and the Terrible Thunderlizards all the way, far as I’m concerned.

hint

I’ve looked around for Eek! The Cat episodes, too, but have been unable to find any but one, and its encoding was so terrible it wasn’t really watchable. :too bad:

Speaking of shows that are probably on DVD, but can’t find anywhere… are there Undergrads DVDs in existance?

Doug always reminded me of Charlie Brown in later life. What was Terrible Thunderlizards about?

Not as good doesn’t begin to describe it- it’s absolutely awful. It’s a real shame to see it’s basically been ruined.

if you want something you will be able to contribut to day after day help my thred grow it is called the 4 word final fantasy game its so fun!

I dont think Doug is THAT closeley related to bein Charlie Brown later in life.In Charlie Brown people are not blue, purple, orange, or green, or pink (skin).

I meant that Doug Funny was like Charlie Brown, not that the shows were like one another. It was the way they acted that was similar, not looks.

'k I think that II get what you are saying.

And you know, another show I always liked was “Cadillacs and Dinosaurs,” but I haven’t seen it since Teletoon took it off the air X years ago. I missed that show.

Teletoon? What’s that?

A crappy version of cartoon network that airs shows in Canada. TBH, I haven’t watched it in some time. (several months at least) All they show these days are shows meant for 3-year-olds and people with FAR too much time on their hands.

Oh man, teletoon. Back in the day, when I was liek, 6 or so, there was this show called Animal Crackers. Man, that was the shit.

yeah man, animal crackers kicked ass! it was just like the comic strip.

Animal Crackers?I remember that!

It was my favorite show, until it got scrapped, and then my favorite show became Duckman, then came Undergrads. :smiley:

“Looks like fate took a squat on us again, eh Spunky?” -Rocko.

It was suprising the things those cartoons got away with in those days.