RO thread #2?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Have fun Booken. It took us over 3 months to get one.

So?
-_-

If you still plan on doing it, I’ve got 100 feathers for you.

No its ok.
I’ll just give her the first rare item to pass by.

I seem to be stuck at level 41/30…is there a good place a vit/agi hybrid swordie like me can train?

Depends. Post your stats. Ya know Zhou, you could message us in game also for help and stuff =P

Stats:

25+2 STR
30+1 AGI
30+2 VIT
INT ain’t important
21+1 DEX
LUK ain’t important

You should move out to either:
Ant hell lvl 1
Baylon lvl 2
Culvert lvl 4

I think that where I would be at lvl 40
I gave out those place because the enemies are weak enough to not hurt you badly, yet there enough of them to keep you going.
Culvert lvl 4 would be your best bet.
If its too easy…
Maybe… Coal mines.

Where is Ant Hell, anyway?

Ant Hell : Go South, South, and South from Pronteras.
In the desert, you should see a Sarlacc-like ant lion hole. Enter it.

Yeah…I might be playing again…depending on how certain things go. Unfortunately, I can’t play as Candice anymore because I didn’t get/don’t have the e-mail that was sent out during the password change, so I’m locked out of my old account permanently.

But I could always remake Candice…just add her last name or something, if Maple’ll come out of retirement…otherwise, I’ll let them stay retired and living happily together.

insert shameless avvie plug here

And Ant Hell’s turning out to be one of the best places I’ve leveled at. I just need to drag a bunch of red potions in with me and watch the exp. roll in.

Yeah, those places are the best to level up as a swordman.
Won’t be hurt very much by the monsters, so you are safe to slowly build up. ^^
Pst: Bring Fly wings, fly out if a battle turns bad, sits, regenerate, repeat. At Byalan island, this made me economize way more than I could spend on Red potions. And also, carrots are cheaper than redz.
2 carrots = 1 reds

Edit : RO avvie? <3

You can email them asking for your password.

I’m glad you FINALLY found out that 2 12z carrots does the same thing as a 40z red :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I’m not renewing my account once it runs out in November, I suppose mainly because I can’t afford to.

Aww :frowning:
We’ll be missing you.

On another note, I was in Ant Hell just now, and I saw one of the ugliest things I have ever seen in RO.

I didn’t get the name, but it was this huge, pink blob with a very creepy smile. Has anyone seen it before?

Phreeoni.
Ant Hell’s boss.
He’s one nasty guy.

After boosting Int to 99, I’m going full Dex.
Heck, at 99 Dex, it will be such that most of my spells will be nearly instant! XD

Phreeoni is Ant Hell 1’s boss, there’s another boss on Ant Hell 2, Maya.