RO thread #2?

3 days free, $12 one month, $35ish for 3 months, $57ish for 3 months.

And I can kill rey, just need 3 priestess and a tank =P

That doesn’t count Frame =P. Looking at it that way, I can kill Stings with Tally as long as I have 3 priestesses and a tank =P.

Get your hands off my Maple! ;;
(points at Booken’s avatar ;
:wink:

• Eden99 is now the offical old man of RO*

Why back in MY day we didn’t HAVE tanks, no we had to level up 30 more levels in the SNOW AND SLEET! There weren’t any of your snazzy priestess either! No, we had ACOS and we LIKED IT!

:kissy:

hugs Candice tight ;_;

Eden, you don’t get to be the old man. Lunaris does since he was on RO since uh… way too long ago =P

Ugh, I also lav how we’re getting double drops right now, and the Chaos servers are down.

Owww…
k k ;;
Since when we can’t hug? ;
;
Runs away crying to Naru Waaaah ;_;

Also : Let me build up my Swordman, damnit. Hybrid Swordies/Knights makes the best tanks =P

Originally posted by Eden99
[b]* Eden99 is now the offical old man of RO*

Why back in MY day we didn’t HAVE tanks, no we had to level up 30 more levels in the SNOW AND SLEET! There weren’t any of your snazzy priestess either! No, we had ACOS and we LIKED IT!

:kissy: [/b]

Booken and Lun have been on RO WAY longer than you have, Eden. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I came on RO with everyone else, when it became free for a month or two

Yeah, Eden, Booken, and I started about the same time. Flint started before us.

Lousy RO, gettin’ my hopes up for Comodo, and then postponing it until god knows when on the day they said it’d come out… goes off into various profanities

I started back before they implemented skills :stuck_out_tongue:

Mage with no skills, whee fun.

Whoa…
that must have sucked =P

Psst, I hope you’re all happy with my new avvie, cause I’m keeping it.

And no, its NOT Tallyna, geez =P

I was playing like 2 weeks before it went P2P the first time. I’m not sure when that was >_>

Meh, Comodo will be put up with the next maintenence which will most likely be tomorrow since they’re taking 2x items off then.

Whoa, there was 2x Drops?
That mean you had twice the chance of finding rare?

Pst: Tommorow I’m uploading all my RO screenies :slight_smile:

Yup. That’s what 2x drops are. It ends tonight (possibly, hopefully later since the servers sucked yesterday.) If they do take the servers down tonight to remove it, they’ll probably put in Comodo too.

Holds up Money Order into the air ala Zelda Fanfare
Soon folks… Soon. ^^

Did the credit card fall through?

Yeah, credit card failed. I can’t have one, since I’m not in the work market.

Edit : Got the international stamp, and a Air Mail envelloppe too. Posting this tommorow, its should be more that 2-3 days IMO. =3

Edit : Bunny Band Quest for a Pwetty Girl. Whats better to prove your love to someone than hunt and collects rare items and to give her a hand-made bunny band? :slight_smile: