Rewards for Smoking

Really?

That and alcohol.

…Okay, now I’m torn. Do I visit norway first chance I get, or stick with new Zealand?

Were you going to North or South New Zealand?
Because Norway and South New Zealand look alike. At least the nature do.

I’ve already seen “believe in christ and win a free PS2!” (alright, that was a prank, but still…) so I’m not that surprised.

I also think that smoking should be outlawed. It is an addicting drug just like hemp and heroin.

BTW, here in Brazil, by law, cigarrete boxes have to display a picture showing people with cancer or other related smoking diseases/disfunctions. I think it’s kinda interesting when people see a fucked up lung in the back of the box.

I am disgusted when I think of smoking. However, I had to put up with it for years before my mom quit. I always say:

“Think about what you’re doing. You are taking nicotine and who knows what else, rolling it in paper, igniting it, and inhaling the smoke. And you find this alluring how…?”

NOTE: This opinion is directed towards those who are chosing to smoke for the first time.

Same here. Alcohol advertisements are allowed, though. But it’s mostly beer.

And we have these “Smoking kills.” “Smoking causes skin problems.” “Want to quit smoking? Dial **…” on the boxes.

Yeah, many of my friends smoke, and it is very annoying. We bowl a lot and they all tend to chain smoke while we are bowling, so I probly end up smoking 2 or 3 cigs just by being around them from the second hand. Im guessing with my luck, i’ll be the one to get cancer

One of my smoking friends says smoking is a great way to meet girls, since he always has to smoke outside of the dorm hall, and there are usualy other people there, and on occation sometimes girls are out there smoking as well. Of course, this kid also took a women’s studies class at the UW for summer credit to meet girls, even though it had little to do with his major, and he was mostly wasting time and money…

EDIT: Oh yeah, im suprised no one has mentions camel cash yet!

Yeah my mom smoked and making fun of their habit IMO is one of the most effective ways to make them quit

It’s also an effective method towards having some random stranger beat you into a bloody pulp. So have fun, i guess.

New Zealand!!! I been there, its wonderful… Then again, when I went, it was right after “The Fellowship of the Ring” came to theatres, so I got all nostalgic on LOTR stuff… Take a train ride into the mountains, oh the glory…

Free Market Capitalism. You are able to sell anything and everything people are dumb enough to be tricked into buying from you.

That’s the way this great nation works, and if you raise any questions or objections whatsoever to the greatness and fairness of this system, then you must be an America-Hating Terrorist.

Opposing the shady practices of tobacco companies is unpatriotic treason.

<.<

That’s why I always do it on a person I know and only if they have a sense of humor