Revolution!

What do you think about the Big “N”'s next-gen console and the fact that it will be 100% RETRO COMPATIBILE with N64 / SNES / NES Games?? :hyperven:

They’re one step away from endorsing rom downloads with this. I’m looking forward to seeing how it works though since its going to be a download type thing.

I’m more excited about this than I am whenever the icecream truck passes my house.

I just hope that companies like Square Enix take the opportunity to translate some of their older games (FF3, DQ5, DQ6, not to mention their more obscure titles like Rudra no Hihou, Torneko no Daibouken, maybe release Terranigma in the US…)

With the FF3 remake on the way for the DS (unless its been cancelled and I don’t know about it), I don’t see Square-Enix translating FF3j for this. But if they were to decide to do that, I think they should just approach the respective people responsible for the various fan translations and offer to pay them to use their translations. I know I’d be happy if someone decided to pay me to release my translations. >_>