Revenge of the Babelfish Song Game!

How the game works is, you translate a song into engrish with Babelfish, and someone else has to guess what song it is and post another song. If you need song lyrics, www.letssingit.com has a good amount of them.

I’ll start with an old favorate of mine.

I today write between her of 10th time, I say, I who am cause of the good person where as for the good cause, but as for her me I who am lost me not having the respect of oneself as for a certain thing her the abuse where I have known that you play with me is liked, being used now, I being done, my nerve which has known came in her dessert where I take her, practiced thing everything to be able to obtain Ohio state, it can obtain, obtain can, as for us I me who plan in order to go out to the night when it waits exactly up to 2 her So you say perhaps, if she maintains that then I am low so can obtain me where the light/write which all these refusals is reversed as for her who that me simply and me we want, when thinks when she says, with, suffering if more thing like this it does that, I should be attached because my own myself, but as for me really thinking I can use me well many which presume rank in the angle which then I thinking, a better thing in doubt as for me when it seems like the sickness, when she says, her my friend Think in doubt more really showing worry why you sleep,; Right? Obtaining obtaining! Now as for me, she who is not dweeb which is not exactly the suction cup of respect of oneself me me with me doing, when the private property which preparation does saying I should call no, but now to record me whom I where she drinks for the second time looking at that it is eager of type in order hit with the door, rather than know desiring the fact that it approves slowly in the night, if relation to attach this it happens more small bit, as for her when you think that me simply and me we want, when she says, with suffering more thing like this it does that, a better thing as for me yourself Itself we should be attached for the sake of, but as for me really thinking rank in the angle which many which I can use me well presume then I thinking in doubt I when it seems like the sickness, when she says, think in doubt more really showing worry she sleeps my friend why,; Right? Obtaining obtaining!

Because I am so totaly lame, ANIME LYRICS =D oh mostly because I am listening to j-rock right now and this happened to be here since it was happy<.<;; (oh and I couldnt find any lyrics for my other j-rock > : ( )

The side refuse which is large ƒLƒ‰ƒC just a little being one, when reservoir breath love of one ƒwƒ”ƒB[ class before dissolving beautifully in the cube sugar and simultaneous compared to, more and the ‚¹ is just a little the ‚í where either ƒCƒ^ƒC star fortune-telling does not become applying can go to the distance “ƒ`ƒNƒb” ‚Á and bamboo grass ‚é ƒgƒQ more together in the chest, don’t you think? the ‚¥ being delightful, with just that But memory always clean, just as for the ‚í truth where the inside is less crowded the ‚¹ cord it is and why to being the night the oak and others? You cannot remember either the smiling face of that person, Breaking, doing again, being understood, that the ‚_ is to ‚é to do, therefore character don’t you think? with impatient feeling with uncertain way even then the thinking drill which loves ƒCƒC in the pierced earring of the left ear which was opened the ‚¥ the episode which cannot be laughed The sewing involving which it tries obtaining whether the quantity of side refuse, becomes dirty holding, however it does not go out, the frog also also the rabbit laughs ƒgƒQ which points to the chest But memory always clean, just the inside is less crowded as for truth the ‚¹ cord to be and why to being the night the oak and others? You cannot remember either the tear of that person, you cannot remember, why being?

(bonus if you know the song without looking ^^)

:kissy:

(GG’s song is “Self Esteem” I bet…)

LYRICS:
I was not only I decided to waive me decided me to come out taken the telephone and mean boys given by cry that I would be around new outside, a special plan, just that so-called girder end, which comes to the spirit

Bryan called me and this evening to that theres an exhibition indicated, and wants you this evening to go I gives to my girl the night to far, caused that I pull with stone head, always, if I downward me am white, where my friends can be found, always, if there is a doubt I just cry must

It is my friend, who is he my alibi, my accessories at the crime a connection, which will never die up to the end of the time

A night and we others had to attack us any part to meet which comes out itself upward to the exhibition Felsenpunk, where air is hot and the music is strongly, my kind of place, which is it my kind of quantity, and we will be here, until the night is made, mean faithful friends and assermenté at the pleasure

It is my friend, who is he my alibi, my accessories at the crime a connection, which will never die up to the end of the time

(Heh, the name Steinkopf in the song turned into stone head. Crazy German translation)

And you thought this didn’t make any sense in English

I coming, easy substance with of resonance to the sky this actuality which the landslide escaping hugely and others imagination is caught exactly you look at your eye which is opened, I’m which is seen the exactly poor boy this which is life goes, me no it needs, easy low, A, it is a little high, a little it is, in any case shock of the wind in me, really, really is not important at all is not important in me, as for Mama which the sea urchin exactly the person is killed, as for current him who puts in place the gun my brake vis-a-vis that head which was pulled it has died, Mama and life started exactly, but now I go, me If carries this time tomorrow for the second time, keeps continuing, if is not, ‹© being able to throw that, ooo everything of away-Mama did not mean the fact that it makes, it is slow excessively, my time comes, the tremble under my rachis body which always hurts the way if rear to go entirely, I whom you do not think that ooo- of everyone I’ve permission sending and the truth Mama which, are obtained (shock of all methodological winds) I would like to die in order to face occasionally desire and I thing as for me who am never born at all look at silhouetto and Scaramouche where the person is small, it does the scaramouche will Fandango thunderbolt, should be surprised electric light very very me But Galileo, Galileo Galileo Galileo’s Galileo figaro Magnifico I am the exactly poor boy, everyone my him the boy whose it is exactly poor from to be poor, this deformity easy, with that life from easy it comes him who goes, you the will family which permits the fact that I go it economizes, dearly it is not! We Bismillah which goes do not permit line him! We Bismillah which goes do not permit line him! The fact that line me where we go and do not permit line me it goes and goes is not permitted me who permit the fact that it goes no, no, no, no, no, no, mia of mia and mama of Mama mia and mama me who permit the fact that it goes because of me, my because because of me, side makes put in me who am not permitted in the demon be able to throw a stone, in order the baby exactly obtaining the fact that out-just which obtains the fact that outta the right is obtained here is obtained it is possible, to leave me to dead Ohio state baby Can’t to love me, to me Do this the brim of the thing which I where you think of thing probably will regard so, what and really are important, it is not important necessarily what which is thought really, anyone can see in me really are important, the wind… the method of blowing

That is splendid in us and is made fast, the excessive enemy which is excluded by especially to clean, and the value where are fewer to the qualities which are obtained does not complete the feeling feeling of war at the house, but being to be a enhanced radiation bomb efficiency and progress our ones once more: Being last the sun goes and rather than some 1000000 where it is in the midst of brand-new becoming unemployed us doing system everything many rooms possesses tonight killing the pauper, the day when you pay ugly slum town where it goes with the recognition light which you pay the feeling where murder tonight pauper crime ratio of murder of murder of murder of the murder of Gonna which it does not send with welfare tax above this goes freely for the second time ’ with the life of O look at the shining of the champagne which is your dream, as for the Lily White Jane Fonda screen with present that acceptance therefore it will change clothes, the night between them who have of the free person be convinced who dances: Murder tonight pauper of murder of murder of murder of murder

EDIT: Neb’s is “Bohemian Rhapsody,” which makes perfect sense in English (to me, at least). Especially if you look up “scaramouche” and the like.

Desire to be the very best one as nobody were always! To take them all they are my true test, to train to them are my cause! … and any more would be a frickin’ dead giveaway.

The only one I can identify is Yar’s as the Pokemon theme song.

Go go Finnish power metal!

I do not possess feeling, the sunlight above this which is there. Now there is the darkest time here. I lost that permanently to be different, fight it is restricted dying here. It is cool, the night when the wind is strong it is huge and others. Still, wait for sign.

As for me day because of me has known a still certain thing. When 1 being short, for me sufficiently still is. It has the life of your light ray in me, do. When only me… you find the part where the sun which was dropped is small…

I wait for the day when it comes. Waiting for sunlight and waiting for thing. You think that the sea we want, but can remain the sun those which belong to me to do.

It fell with me, my life ended the winter. Now there is the darkest time here. However from 1 the month when it freezes, my hell is cool, it waits for me of the night when the wind is strong. Still, wait for sign.

As for me day because of me has known a still certain thing. When 1 being short, for me sufficiently still is. It has the life of your light ray in me, do. When only me… you find the part where the sun which was dropped is small…

I wait for the day when it comes. Waiting for sunlight and waiting for thing. You think that the sea we want, but can remain the sun those which belong to me to do.

And it repeats the last two verses like, two times. :stuck_out_tongue:

GO GO FINNISH METAL WITH JAPANESE BONUS TRACKS SO IT MAKES IT EVEN MORE APPROPRIATE TO ENGRISH THEM!

Escaflowne
Escaflowne Escaflowne
Escaflowne Escaflowne
Escaflowne
Escaflowne Escaflowne
Escaflowne Escaflowne

(chorus)
Escaflowne! Escaflowne!

Escaflowne
Escaflowne Escaflowne
Escaflowne Escaflowne
Escaflowne
Escaflowne Escaflowne
Escaflowne Escaflowne

(chorus)
Escaflowne! Escaflowne!

Escaflowne!

easily identified, but the “hard blows” are a little worrying :get it?:

If you look at the sign which atrophies 15 miles… with the side of the road which is said love Shack! Love Shack it can be able and I ’ the Atlanta highway, am headin under lookin for the heading of love flight of love flight and love flight ‘, I obtained the car in me, when the whale and us it is the love Shack where headin ’ I obtain ƒNƒ‰ƒCƒXƒ‰ in me, it is large, the seat concerning that 20 therefore rush, with the money love Shack of your jukebox, is, it has the bay bee of the small old place love Shack where we can gather the baby of love Shack, do be able to obtain. At in the place where it is that the baby of shack, the baby and the baby of love shack and love shack, that love shack.that’s, there is at about it to be Ooo love that, do you call sign dearly. …’ Cause love rule of love Shack entreat to the idiot of stay,! To be good that field, of exactly is old shack the fixed methodological back section middle with the fan key, it is the small old place where as for me as for glitter love Shack of glitter of the mattress of glitter of the highway of glitter of the front porch of the entryway which obtains the fact that it returns we can gather the baby of love Shack! Love Shack is about that it to be! Love Shack is about that it to be! The wearin ’ cause that of Huggin ’ and kissin ', dancin ’ and lovin ’ and no thing next door the oven all shack and everyone Movin ’ and being to vibrate abnormally, is hot! ’ Baby of everyone groovin ’ of everyone movin! ’ ’ Everyone groovin of movin linin of the people with respect to at outside is obtained ’ exactly under everyone the baby! With fan key small shack! With fan key small shack! ƒzƒcƒv of my ƒNƒ‰ƒCƒXƒ‰, that when putting in place the whale and the sail approximately it is large! I obtained the car in me, the seat concerning 20 therefore it comes, comes having the money of your jukebox. It is the small old place baby where as for love Shack we can gather love shack! Baby love shack of love shack! Baby love shack of love shack! Hard blow of hard blow of hard blow of baby of door! Hit the hard blow of hard blow of the hard blow of shugah where the baby of the door is louder a little! As for me it cannot hear! Hard blow what of hard blow of hard blow of hard blow of baby of door of hard blow of hard blow of door of hard blow of hard blow of baby of your door? … The roof of the tin which rusts! Love Shack and baby love Shack! Love baby, love shack love Shack and baby love Shack! Love baby, love shack Huggin ’ and kissin ', dancin ’ and lovin of love shack ’

Erm… Love shack?

It is called that aint it?

Since Gilgamesh answered but didn’t post anything, I will.

As for those which you think that we want from me, with anything, in order to squeeze the blood present curse from sugarcube which you think that we want, as for the thing with anything as for me as for those which you think that we want from me who try it is guaranteed with from anything, do to try it is understood, but rather than there being some a certain attempt, we would like to make because of you I am sweeter than the blood present curse from sugarcube, however little just do to try the fact that it is the attempt which is uptight and I am hard my part like the fact that you act with there, like sugarcube because of you you think that shatter from me we want, as for those which With anything, any which you think that we want, me I am tried with anything, it does

I best the considered putting this in the movies…

Being Shire brave, as for small hobbit of the earth of the land we praise middle entirely, you have lived. With the tube of that long wood, Bilbo where ambiguity, the toe of wool quality, he lives in the hobbit hole, as for everyone knows him! Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins he high Bilbo is 3 feet to pass! Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins those being bravest, small hobbit all now hobbits is the people where peaceful lovin ’ you have known and, you eat in the slow thing where the fact that it hurries is not liked, would like you to shoot exactly, but 1 day Bilbo not liking the fact that it moves from the house which is asked in order to help the fact that it recovers their gold which is stolen with the small ‚Ñ of some person in order to go next with the venture which is large to the cave it is old by the dragon of day and taking. Bilbo! Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins he high Bilbo is 3 feet to pass! Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins those being bravest, small hobbit he fought with small demon entirely well! As for him trawl! It fought! As for him Gollum! ! You closely examined! Him! ! ! The magical ring which you steal! As for him wolf! ! ! ! ! The forest which is pursued by! ! ! ! ! ! So the hole of elf king who is lost! ! ! ! ! ! ! Bilbo which escapes at the empty barrel! Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins those being bravest, small hobbit all now he Shire where we praise entirely, being that brave, comes returning to that hole of the land of small hobbit, fair a-sittin of the treasure of the silver ’ and a-puffin of the gold of that tube of that hobbit hole '. Bilbo! Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins he high Bilbo is 3 feet to pass! Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins those being bravest, small hobbit entirely

…and here’s an mp3 if your ears can stand the assault :thud:

Leonard Nimoy and engrish…

And I thought the IGN/Gamespy merger was the most insane combo possible…

Multi light me which am the lady who is positive when all shop she her hazard closes all thing in the word which is the possibility of getting and when she arrives, she in heaven with the stairway and the gold which is the accident which is her Iss sorrow Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio and her buys the stairway in heaven and she wants under certainty all there is indication from by that place wall but to word from time to time in the stream side is meaning of 2 things inside the tree the song which gets up all the suspicion of our thought sorrow Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio which is Iss who spreads out multi the fact that it is the singing bird which it does and she to heaven It buys the stairway and to go out the west report my spirit goes out and the tree it leads and the ring of the smoke and to put in inside my thinking which sees their voice which stands it lets when being hazard Iss, it goes out and sorrow Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio which tries there to be a sense which it gets and she buys the stairway in heaven and quickly, We do and all the music that time blood which it shouts li the map which ratiocinates person us whom it blows new day when them who stand long that the hazard day will dawn, the forest which whispers in laugh echoes and by it to me spree there is wondering inside your hedgerow which it does and 5 month queen, hazard it is legitimate and we see and cleaning the alarm summer solstice we dry and and the road where you become order and change is 2 courses which are the possibility by going to you all an all but to finally there is silent hour wing wing distance there will be your head and it will be wrong and combine, will be extensive and and the calling blood li the person whom it blows love it does the lady whom You it knows in order for you not to know the fact that your wind will listen to the non l thing in the wind which whispers you the stairway it buys, from highland Anh that place and our shadow where we height are bigger back in lower part because of the cold our souls as the lady all yet with the gold, And the pebble peels and it seems and you listen to quite eagerly and the judgement which is fair shines and Sip peels and by who us where all is Iss walking the rock and all she which will not roll sorrow Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio and all the thing buys the stairway in heaven and when being, music multi light me which am the lady who is positive is to come finally to you when when all shop her her all thing hazard in the word which is the possibility of getting it will close and she arrives, she in heaven with the stairway and the gold which is the accident which is her Iss and her buys the stairway in heaven, it is

Edit: Aww man, I didn’t read that I had to answer first. ;_;);;