Retarded people, and online games.

There are always these people who make all manner of fucking typos, try to scam people, and think they’re “l33t” just cause they use retarded slangs, especially in Gunbound, or even games like sc, or Battlefield1942, Is there nothing that can be done? >:O.

Idiots are everywhere and there is nothing that the sane ones can do about it. Either don’t play or just deal with it. That’s exactly why I stopped playing StarCraft.

idiotz are everywhere eh…? well i used to play starcraft, and i’m an idiot. can u stand my presence here at rpgc?? hehehe. i love to use retarded slangz and fuckin’ typos too~

I would have to say that you are going to get that really anywhere online, Not only just in games. Go to a popular chat room. Thats all they use there. Its part of the online culture.

Make the games Pay to Play. That will remove all lamers without money and a credit card, and those are in a vast majority. *Nod, nod.

yes Nulani, that’s also the vast majority of everyone else too :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

heel plz

(no, I don’t think people do it to “look cool” or “l33t” or whatever. If they do they’re in the minority. Most people typo because they typoed or use “u” and “r” instead of full words 'cause it’s easier.)

I only play starcraft with rpgc people - that’s all I ever really did. There was no real reason for me to play with random people who just play to win. We, at rpgc, play for fun. That is all. Unless you’re that sniviling little fuck RAMZA.

I will end your life Ramza. Just you wait. Just you wait.

Unless you’re that sniviling little fuck RAMZA.

lol

It’s a great way for cowards to act out their childish fantasies of being a naughty person without having to face any real consequences. Either have to learn to live with them, or stop playing the games, or find a game with rules strict enough to prevent those types of idiots from functioning. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I were the owner of GunBound, I would add new rules to the servers. They’ll never be implemented, but I have faith some other online games will take a similar approach in the future.

1-) Liberty of expression the ****. Use 1337 or cheap net slangs and you get temporarely mute (cannot speak nor send private messages). Reincidence leads to kick and loss of gold, equipment and points.

2-) Spamming (as people usually do by saying someone else’s nick 40+ times in a row) leads to temporary ban. Reincidence leads to permanent ban.

3-) Scammers are no longer banned. They get to talk to the interpol representatives in their respective countries, though. IP records and logs will be used against them.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]

3-) Scammers are no longer banned. They get to talk to the interpol representatives in their respective countries, though. IP records and logs will be used against them. [/b]

I really like this one :slight_smile:

Now now sorc, don’t hog the ramza-destroying all to yourself. There are many of us here who wish to partake in his ultimate ends.

And cless, as easy as it is to type smaller words, and I agree, sometimes it is easier just to type u not you when in the middle of BATTLE, but I mean, when you have the time… oh well, I guess that’s just crazy old eden talk.

:kissy: