Requiem For A Dream music

What the hell, hardcore metal? Man, that comment brings tears to my fingers. Metal isn’t hardcore!!!

And Why on earth is it insane to compare metal to your precious “Requiem For A Dream” Soundtrack? They’re both music, it seems fairly reasonable to me.

probably the most general statement one can make of heavy metal is that it is classical music played very fast on distorted guitars.

Also, everyone knows River of Crystals is the best song ever. Either that or ‘They Are Taking the Hobbits to Isengard’.

There is only one person I know who has such uninformed opinions about heavy metal, likes Eraserhead, and takes on such a superior affect.

You’re starting to remind me of someone I know way too much, Zhare, and if you ARE who I think you are (just here to make idiots out of all of us) than I’d expect someone of your age to know better than to be as immature as you are. You’re what, twenty five? Posing as a nineteen year old on a forum because you have a grudge against me? Because I’m dating your friend? I hope that you rot in Hell if that is so, because that is quite possibly the second most immature thing you have ever done if so.

Also, Requiem of a Dream is good, but not great. shrugs

Yeah, seriously Zhare, if you’re mad at someone, just slash his tires, don’t bring it into an internet forum.

Quoting a legendary dramabomb.

Requiem For a Dream is the only movie I have ever shut completely off and never attempted to watch again because of it’s awful music.

Sorry for trying to blend nearly polar in belief and fan grouped genres, ( metal and hardcore) but I think I made my overall point known.

And no offense, zhare, it would seem more likely that you have abandoned any making or even having a point, instead, your aim would be to draw forth those who disagree, and attempt to brow beat your opinion into a fact, and hey, while I love a good brow beating, if there existed an equivalent to brass knuckles to wear on one’s brows, I would, but this current process seems lacking in purpose, no?

Haha don’t worry, I wasn’t really angry or anything, I was mostly joking. :stuck_out_tongue: Good to see that you awknowledged my complaint though. haha!

*edit: btw, nice “fave album”, black mages kick ass!