Rememeber HtE?

Yeah, I’m learning leet Perl and PHP skillz (although very slowly, dammit it’s hard shit, feel free to help me! :P) 'cause I wanna make a better version of Hunted to Extinction (the FF battle thingy). Mainly I’d yell at the original make to do it but he said he only did it as a side thing and wasn’t too serious about it, so I figured I would make my own…

It’ll kinda be based on his (loosely, really, just the idea)…

Anyway, I need input on what you people want in there.

I already have

[ul]
[li]Magic ideas (more spells as you level)
[/li][li]Something of a class change thing (if I can figure out how to pull it off)
[/li][li]original FFI sprites (fuck you, 16-bit!)
[/li][li]battle same people every 6 hours instead of 24
[/li][/ul]

Anyway, if you have anything to add, post.

And opinions on making this?

I swear, I never make something original. My stuff’s all remakes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and feel free (please please PLEASE) to help me in making this (Perl/PHP-wise).

And I gotta figure out which I wanna use to make it…

Make skills, for fighters and thieves and such.

Cala: Instead of getting new spells as you go up levels, why not have some kind of alternative such as quests etc.?

Seph: I may be English, but you fucking ROCK for having a quote from that program in your sig.

Hmmm… Making an alternative FF where you can still do normal quests ‘n’ stuff and duel others… Sounds interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember it? I’m playing right now.

Original sprites kick ass! Go FF I!!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr… I need a name for it. Something FF related. Ideas?

You could make it to where you get spells and such as you level up, so that you don’t simply start off with heavy shit. Also, you could make it to where you can buy better equipment with points that you get from winning battles/doing quests and the like. I would also suggest LOTS of classes, such as taking the classes from the FF5 job system, or FFT, so that you can fully customize your party and not simply have the same thing as about 50 billion other people. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

It’s based on FFI, dammit. ><

Well, and no offence intended, it’s gonna suck after about 3 days. FF1 didn’t have enough options in it to make a good game like this. Period.

Maybe you could call it FFI Redux or somethin’?

Originally posted by Varan the Red
Well, and no offence intended, it’s gonna suck after about 3 days. FF1 didn’t have enough options in it to make a good game like this. Period.

I said based on. Not FFI. It’ll have more stuff. ><

That means you can still input some of the things I said instead of simply passing them off as useless; you buy magic in FF1, as well as weaponry, all you do is put in some sort of point system to buy shit with. You’ve got my input, and i’m done until I think of more.

But you also said use the Job system, which is not FFI.

So don’t put it in, whatever. It was just a god damned suggestion that I said before you told me it was based on FF1, fucking sue me.

HtE is based on it, so is mine.
I’d sue you but I’d probably get nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like your suggestion Varan ;_;

You could call it “Dark Warriors”. Like Light Warriors, but Dark.

Why thank you Urk. Red Dwarf is without a doubt THE funniest Sci Fi program in existence. Well, what you do with this all depends on your skill, but you could do like a world map and there wouild be a coliseum where you fight other players, and then forests n shit for quests.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Why thank you Urk. Red Dwarf is without a doubt THE funniest Sci Fi program in existence.

Black Books. Enough said.

Where did he get ‘hunted to extinction’ from in the first place?

WHat about just plain ‘Final Warriors’ or something like that?

Black Books?