Relationship assistance question:

First off, that sucks. Second, love and pain go together like peanut butter and jelly. Third, well, im kinda in your boat, but not really. See, i like this gril, and she likes me. Like 2 years ago she met a guy named phil, who she went out with for 2 years, then he got in a car accident and died.She, being all sad and junk that her boyfriend died, she said that she would never like any one as much as him. Well, i came along, got to know her, and she likes me, and she feels all odd about it. Well any who, this is about you not me. That is pretty tough though…she likes you, but then goes back to her abusive ex. These cases are normally the worse. And you are the one who she always goes to for help and of stuff like that right? Well then…If it was me(the only problem is, you arent me.) I would fist see if i really had a chance with this girl, and it seems that you do…no hands down i guess. Then, if she continues to go back to him, and then comes back to you…i know this is mean, but i would tell her to choose between a life of abuse with her ex, or a life with happiness and all that good stuff. And if she chooses the ex dude, you just have to remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea. I would understand if you didnt even wnt to think about another girl, because i feel the same way about the girl i like. I want to her and I to be more than friends, but she has guilt , and she is scared that somthing bad might happen to me. I told her a millions times, that his death wasnt her fault, and that bad stuff happens to people all the time. I also told her that Just becuase she likes me, doesnt mean anything will happen to me. But thats all completcated. Your sitituation totally sucks dude. My advice probably sucks, but at least tried to help. Oh, and sorry that I told my story, i just wanted you to know that i kinda understand what you are going through, except the guy she use to like is dead.

Call some friends, get some cheap beer, and buy the new Bevis and Butthead Collection on DVD, then go out and bowl.

Edit: Get some nachos while you bowl, and leave your cell phone at home.

Well, I’m sorry to say…but the short answer really IS, “you’re being a pussy.” What you might not realize, is what ‘being a pussy’ implies. Lemme explain:

You let her take advantage of you because you want to be happy, and you think that having her is what’s gonna make you happy, even though your gut tells you it isn’t. She knows this. It’s plain as day to her that she knows she can do this. She knows she can take advantage of this weakness and get whatever she wants out of you. If you wanna be happy…and surprisingly, if you ever wanna have the slightest chance of regaining respect in her eyes, you’ll stop letting her to that and admit to yourself that she isn’t going to be what makes you happy in the end.

That’s the long answer. Stop being a pussy, ok? :stuck_out_tongue:

How interesting to see how many posts here with advice given carry… well… let’s just call it a quite expressive personal note, not always so voluntary it seems. :stuck_out_tongue:
Tell her it’s over, but most importantly, be consequent about it. All fancy talking and words and advice will help you nothing if you don’t stick to it. If you do, however, there’s plenty of options on this on how to get rid of and over her.

Indeed, tell her to lay off, to leave you alone. And then, just pretend she doesn’t exist. Ignore her completely. And if she starts trying to pull a drama queen act, just turn around and walk away.

I’m just gonna say one thing.

Don’t ever let a woman run your life. EVER.

That’s easier said than done in some situations.

You manipulative nature entices me grealy, Eva. Wanna drive down to Denver, um, like, three years from now, and get it on?

Anyway, the last ime I had trouble getting over a girl, I drank a prodigious amount of Southern Comfort and got into a fight with a skinhead. You could try it, but it’s really not a good idea. At all.

wisdom. although maybe something classier than beavis and butthead.

Bitch, back up off mah kool-aid.

If Eva is as good as either of you can find, your futures are bleak.

What’s that supposed to mean?!

Yeah, well, I’m lazy and all Eva needs is a little sweet talk, if y’know what I mean :wink:

Everyone back off, her and I have a special bond that none of you can match. Were Reboot lovers… and that is the hottest kind of sexual attraction you can get.

Hex-Eva is sad :frowning: snuggles Izlude And that’s the best advice anyone could ever give! :biggrin:

is now able to die a happy man

You really don’t want to start comparing with me.

Oh, I didn’t know. This ruins are chances, Crotanks-y.

Hey, proof is there in her message. We snuggled. Its official, Eva is my agora girlfriend. blush

try therapy