Record of Lodoss War

That part was put in to fix the disagreements between the OVA and the Manga. Not that I really can see why.

Kiro. I’m still lost. Show me the old one. :3

what i saw of lodoss was good…but i didnt get to see much just a lil of it…

Ok go to the link under Avatars or what ever, it’s in the Hyper Police section, it’s URL is:

http://listen.to/Caleah

I might use it again someday…but not till this thread is long since dead.

Umm, back on topic, RoLW is really the only anime I liked enough to actually buy. I only have the first season though.

I’m tempted to buy Hellsing, which is currently overshadowing Loddoss in my mind. Watching 2 episodes of each weekly (with Slayers Next in the middle) generally means something on the order of BAM! Hellsing awesomeness! then fighting boredom from there.

Ok, I guess I’ll keep watching the series and see if I like it.

i just biought hellsing, and berserk and eva andtrigun and bebop…soon im gonna buy flcl, FMA(started watching it havent been able to stop), and wolfs rain

It is a great anime but I think the first episodes are better than the last. I say this mostly because I hate Spark because he was a stupid loser that was incredibly weak. Parn was much better

thread necromancy’s bad mmmmkay

i just biought hellsing, and berserk and eva andtrigun and bebop…soon im gonna buy flcl, FMA(started watching it havent been able to stop), and wolfs rain

is berserk any good? i think i wanna watch it. if it is, i might check the torrent for the first episode then try to buy DVD’s if available . . . sry it’s off topic

I think its one of my favorite series. Basic story guy swings HUGE FRICKEN SworD and kills lotsa people, but it still has a plot which is quite amazing, and extremely diverse characters.