Recommend me Xbox games.

Those are PC games.

They’re also for Hugebox.

Hugebox, aren’t you clever.

But you’d be stupid to get them for hugebox.

Hey, I got them for hugebox. Okay, my PC is crappy and would likely get flattened by those games, but still, better than nothing (and the Xbox controller is surprisingly efficient when it comes to FPSs). Anyway, back on topic, PGR is as good a driving game as you’re gonna get on the xbox. Tried Forza, but I prefer the street racing feel of gotham tbh.

Doesn’t Half-life require a powerful computer though? I might be wrong about that ^^, but i"m still guessing the game would be much better on comp if you had 0 lag.

Both games are far better on PC, not even because of graphics, but because WASD + Mouse is about as fluid as control can get.

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

I slightly agree. Gauntlet Dark Legacy is oodles of fun if you’re playing multiplayer, but Gauntlet Seven Sorrows is about as fun as having your balls caught in a paper shredder.

Also, the fact that it’s much easier to mod PC versions, which a lot of the great x-box titles get their (replay?) value from.

Ok so I got one and along with it;

[ul]
[li]Ninja Gaiden Black (Holy shit this game is incredible)[/li][li]Prince of Persia: Two Thrones[/li][li]Mercenaries[/li][li]Project Zero II[/li][li]Mechassault[/li][li]Jet Set Radio Future[/li][li]Chronicles of Riddick.[/li][/ul]

Amazing console. I love it. When I manage to softmod it it’ll get even better.

So… It’s a pretty fun game?

Depends on how kinky you are.

Shrek Party
Fusion Frenzy (Ten Seconds Til SAMSON WINS!!!)
PSO
Obscure
The Halo Games

Since you have no interest in Live, I wouldn’t reccomend buying any fighting games, cos

1. Any one that’s on XBox is on PS2, and is generally a better port
  2. PS2 has ones that XBox doesn’t have
  3. I know you like Guilty Gear, but I wouldn’t even get #Reload, mostly cos GGXX Slash has been out on PS2 for months now.