Recomend me some games

Originally posted by Steve
I lagged on BF1942 with most servers, and I have a 512k cable connection.

You lag in RED ALERT FUCKING 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Jakanden
Aye that game is scary as hell lol. I wish I could find it again, I once had it but lent it out and didn’t get it back =(

the-underdogs.org no movies though

diablo series
fallout series
Unreal tournament (the old one)
tiberian sun (yes i’m a diehard)
baldurs gate series
planescape torment

Online: Jedi Academy
Command and Conquer Generals
StarCraft

Offline: Max Payne 1 &2
Hitman 2

Originally posted by Jakanden
Aye that game is scary as hell lol. I wish I could find it again, I once had it but lent it out and didn’t get it back =(

I still have a copy (real, not pirated) of System Shock 1. Suck it down. :wink:

Bah! System Shock 2? Scary? Wusses. Try playing it around midnight with no lights on, with no one home.

Then again, I’m a cold blooded bastard when I play FPS.

Crimson Land

Originally posted by Shinobi
You lag in RED ALERT FUCKING 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

slaughters Shinobi and hides the body

I think Tiberian Sun is better than RA2.

If you want another RPG/Action game go with Diablo 2. If not go with WarCraft 3.

Actually, YsVI: The ark of Napishtim is an excellent RPG. But it’s in japanese. But I didn’t have trouble playing it.

Thank you for telling me to tell you this and then thank you,
Seldane

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons(almost everyone(Pre-94)),Every Ultima,Wizardry Series,Fallout 1,Betrayul at Krondor,Septerra Core,Rogue(so simple,so revolutionary,so brilliant),Ancient Domains Of Mystery(ADOM),ect.

These are all great games which all provide a perfect quest:ah-ha!:

Originally posted by Urkani
I think Tiberian Sun is better than RA2.

For the most part, ya… but Tiberian Sun had serious problems… i mean, if you’re Nod, and you have a couple artillerys… with proper Anti-air support, nothing can coem close to you… especially back in Tiberian Sun, nothing ever miss (like Starcraft), so even the artillery’s shell’s long travel time doesnt matter… … not good… but other than that, it was SOOO much more interesting than RA2… :stuck_out_tongue:

CC Generals is great… just that you can win within 5 minutes if you’re the USA, and you rush… :stuck_out_tongue:

Grandia II, Max Payne, Sanitarium

I really didnt feel like reading all the recomendations becuase there are too many, and I dont care if I say the same one as other people. So anyways. Looking for something like racing definetely go with NFSU. If not, or not a sports fan, Star Wars Jedi Academy is fun single player and online. There are some basic online games to fill ur apitite with during those rainy days such as Counter Strike and BF1942 as well as America’s Army, which is very realistic. There is also Halo PC which I have heard is good. :slight_smile:

Age of Wonder, Age of Wonder II, Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark, Starcraft, Starcraft Broodwar, Warcraft 3, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, Starcraft, and Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds.