Re: People acting as jerks towards Manus and Manus' behavior

Heh, shows how much I pay attention to the boards. I don’t even know who Manus is :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody. I am nobody at all.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Nobody. I am nobody at all.

…:fungah:

Originally posted by Nulani
: Mr. Whoohing Smilie says ‘Go Merlin. Go the guy with the avatar that looks like a golfer. Go Merlin. Wooh.’

Nul, how many Mr. Waving Smilie sprites do you have?

Overly defensive people make for the best forum board drama though. :o

Look, I think this has lasted long enough. Let’s just drop the subject and get on with our lives.

Yes. Manus. Drop it. You don’t even have to reply saying you are! In fact, don’t reply saying you are going to drop it. Just actually drop it.

Sparkles growls

Originally posted by Sir Percival
Calm down, everyone. Deep down inside, I think that Manus Dei is a good person. He has problems, but all of us do too.

Yeah, but we don’t do melodramatic shit and we keep it off the forums. That’s what irked me at first, the second one is that although he says he listens, he doesn’t seem to.

Anyway, I doubt I’ll ever interact with Manus again, and if I do, I’ll just treat him like I treat every other poster here…which is in the same way I treated him, except with a bit less insults.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
[b]…:fungah:

Nul, how many Mr. Waving Smilie sprites do you have? [/b]

That’s not Mr. Waving Smilie, that is Mr. Woohing Smilie: They’re not even related.

I think we should let all this rest now: Go on with our posting, and hope we won’t have to bring it up again. Now isn’t that an utopian thinking?

No promises, especially since Zero hasn’t posted yet and I can assure he WILL take sides (and if you need to be told WHICH side…)

I really hope you ban him when he starts acting up again, I don’t want another Xelopheris on our hands!

Bitch.

This thing is like Duracel batteries, it just goes on and on and on and on and on…

people, i’m sure manus will mend his ways now that the tob has fallen.

…and if he doesn’t…

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Bitch.
Don’t call me a bitch, Ass Hat!

Uh, could someone shut these two up<!-- They both suck and blow at the same time -->

they’ll stop eventually.

just once would I like to see people demonstrate self-control and not make me close the thread before it loses its effectiveness :stuck_out_tongue:

kicks Merl in the butt and giggles

;_;

FPRO.

RO free for 14 days