Randomness

Um, I never officially “introduced” myself here, and tho I’ve been here, what, a week?, I thought I might as well.
Yo. Name’s MarsBar, or just Mars/Mar, whatever works. If all else fails, just go for the 788.
(Yep. I’m ridiculously bored…Bear with me.)
And oh yeah, the smilies = awesome. Especially the little bouncing Frog. :runaway: Wee!

Welcome! I hope you’re enjoying your stay. sings the Cheers theme

:wave: Hello,been having fun around here?

Hello, good day and umm vote for me.

I’m Yar Kramer … and, uh … Keenspace is screwy, so I can’t greet you properly.

Hello All! And thank ye for thine warm welcomes! bounce
And yeah, I’ve been having a Blast!
…Er…votes for the Darkil dude

Welcome Mars. Please give me your sanity, you won’t be needing it.

Ah yes. The newbie fascination with the little emoticons. I remember when I was in that phase, back in those ToB days…shakes head in disgust

Come now Evangelion you mustn’t chastise the new one about something we all did at one time.

I’m not, I was just relieving the old days o.O Which was a mere year ago…yes, I am to be one year old on Steve’s birthday. And my b-day is after that. I can still remember the surprise of the dates being one after the other. Like omg Becky look at her butt. I was a creepy newbie.

O.O feels cornered
Well, aah, at least they’re not as scary as the Msn icons!
:runaway: Plus, I’m in the midst of a Chrono Trigger addiction at the moment so… Eheheh…

1 year old eh? My you’re growing up fast! I remember when you were just a we little…well ok I didn’t know you back then. I can understand the trip down memory lane. Oh and happy belated b-day Evan.

No no no! it’s coming up:yipee: Ya’ll dont miss it. Tee hee. Thank yew.

By the way, Suo is kewl. I like his clicher.

EDIT:Just noticed your sig. I looooove it when he says that. I loooove it.

Never a dull moment, huh?

I don’t plan on missing it…however I don’t know when it is so just let me know. Yeah Suo is one of my absolute favs from that game along with Jun. Both of their ‘special’ attack quotes are my favs by far along with most of the spell casters (even if they’re all the same). BTW I like your surname I guess (the quote underneath your name). That is definately sweet to see, I’m curious though, what picture are you using for your avie? It’s certainly cool looking but it doesn’t look like it’s from VP.

Originally posted by Darkil
I don’t plan on missing it…however I don’t know when it is so just let me know. Yeah Suo is one of my absolute favs from that game along with Jun. Both of their ‘special’ attack quotes are my favs by far along with most of the spell casters (even if they’re all the same). BTW I like your surname I guess (the quote underneath your name). That is definately sweet to see, I’m curious though, what picture are you using for your avie? It’s certainly cool looking but it doesn’t look like it’s from VP.

it is, it’s Hrist. She’s way better than Lenneth in my opinion. It may look weird cuz I added the firey background. But yeah, Hrist just rocks that game. i like her a lot.

I liked Jun better than Suo. Jun is a lot more convincing, hehe. Suo’s voice kinda gets on my nerves a lot bit cuz it’s so…non Japanese but yeah his PWS is really cool. Jun’s is my fav though, I’d love to cosplay as him. I am a master at saying Mugen no kensen blade art! Heehee. All in the life of a ditz.

The thing underneath my screen name is my title, and I think it’s Jelanda’s clicher. it sounds cool when she says it.

Hello, nice to meet ya. ^^

Originally posted by MarsBar788
Hello All! And thank ye for thine warm welcomes! bounce
And yeah, I’ve been having a Blast!
…Er…votes for the Darkil dude

Excellent. You’ve done a good thing Ms Mars. hands her a piece of paper with his signature on it Remember this at the ballots.

Hey, Kairi. Nice ta meet ya too. nods
o.O looks at the piece of paper, then stuffs it into her pocket
Don’t worry, I will remember it.

Welcome, Mars. We’ve already interacted, but let’s do the official introductions, anyway.

I’m the oldest guy here. For real. But, I don’t act my age. Makes me fit in here well. And pisses out my family. Hey, we all gotta be the way that makes us happy.
:mwahaha:

You seem a nice, talented girl, with a sense of humor. You’ll fit well in here. Hope you stick around. :wave: