Random Sadness...

Wow, I feel really sad for no reason at all. Its been happening allot lately, and I don’t like it. Does this happen to anyone else?

It happens to me almost every night, I suffer from Manic-Depression. I take Vicodin, but it doesnt help, I guess my suckiness out powers the drugs…

Yep. All the frikin’ time.

It’s because I think too much. And it leads to inaction, and letting opportunity pass me by, which I then regret.

Kinda like Hamlet, only without the long-ass speeches. :get it?:

maybe it’s 'cos your feeling kinda lonely and u haven’t seen your mates for ages

Sometimes I’ll have so much stuff built up in me I just cry… It happend awhile ago when I was involved with a girl… I was sad that whole day, don’t you go emo on me though!

Originally posted by Shinobi
Wow, I feel really sad for no reason at all. Its been happening allot lately, and I don’t like it. Does this happen to anyone else?

Sleep early, that <b>always</b> helps me. Try to get that sleep where you can just kinda… wake up without feeling too tired. You should be just fine.
It always helped me when I was depressed. If anyone was ever in the chat when I was depressed, you know what I mean. Since I’ve slept more, I’ve been just fine.
So uh… just try to sleep more, and do things you like doing.

It happens to me almost every night, I suffer from Manic-Depression. I take Vicodin, but it doesnt help, I guess my suckiness out powers the drugs…

Vicodin?!?!?! that was the crap that made me a whole lot worse. I was taking paxil, my neurologist took me off it and put me on vicodin, and I couldn’t stop crying after it got into my system. Now I’m off both completely.

Steve is right; all you really need to do is sleep it off. You’ll have a whole new outlook on life the next day. It’s happened to me before; lots of times, actually. Usually because I’m just lonely. 8)

Yeah, usually when I’m sad like that that usually means I’m bored and don’t have a lot of stuff going on. SO I find that taking a shower and going out and doing something helps me. Of course once I get my license I won’t need my parents to drive me everywhere…

I really wouldn’t give a downer to someone that’s having a depression o_O … wtf…

Anyway, look around you and see if there’s anything that promotes dissatisfaction (lack of gf, low grades, etc). Most people don’t know why they’re depressed til they think about it, which requires a shrink for the average idiot.

Sin, these are the highly trained professionals…of the 60’s.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Anyway, look around you and see if there’s anything that promotes dissatisfaction (lack of gf, low grades, etc). Most people don’t know why they’re depressed til they think about it, which requires a shrink for the average idiot.

And I’m going to capitalize off of that by becoming a clinical psychologist!

Err… I mean… I want to help people with their problems… yeah… thats it.

Oh yes, all the time. Today I’m hyper, though! bounces I just ignore my mood nowadays, since it goes up and down all the time anyway.

Yeh, I’m probably just lonely, haven’t hung out with my freinds in a while… Thanks guys

It happens to Flint and Dai 24/7

From my experience it is something that happens once in a while: There doesn’t have to be any real reason, at least not an executive one. And if there is a reason, it’s often trival. Not a lot can be done about it: You could try to sleep it away, but often it comes from or leads to sleeping problems. I usually read it away: Grab a random book and read untill I’ve forgotten that I was depressed.

i happen to be having sleeping problems :confused:

Originally posted by Shinobi
i happen to be having sleeping problems :confused:

Grab a random and boring book: Those makes you fall asleep. At least, they make me fall asleep.