Ragnarok Online Official thread

How, upon circumstances which are favourable, might one request permission to partake in the activities and be recognized as an official member, of, the clan in the game of “Ragnarok Online” named RPGClassics?

Or

Please. (Magic word lv. 5)

Cless you said it wrong. The magic phrase is “PLZZZ LETIN GUID???”:slight_smile:

And There is an RPGC guild? May I please join? Lun said it was hard to make them.

No guild yet, only a party.

And the party breaks up and reforms constantly, so yeah…

I just hang out with Elley sometimes, I never actually join.

Originally posted by Exo vers 2.0
You guys do realize the game is only free for this month, then it’s going to be p2p?
I think you just made that up, since Gravity has said it will be at least six weeks.

Right now, I’m at level 6 and my job class is level 5. How can I get some money? I’m flat out broke and I need a decent weapon. -_-

Kill, collect, heal, and sell. Rinse and repeat. It takes quite and while before you can get a new weapon. It depends on what class you are going for for your equipment.

I’m pretty much broke myself so sorry I can’t help you

Oh wait one more thing what ever weapon you want try to get it from a player rather than the store. You can almost always find a better price from people selling it to other people.

Right now I’m working up a loan for Eden. Kagon will also be rolling in the dough soon too.

I’ll be asking Kagon for a loan. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking for a katana, which is +60 attack power, as an oppose to my +25 sword. So, since the enemies are fairly durable, yeah. My character is a swordsman, by the way. I’m making a mage too.

I’ll be giving loans once I get my pushcart. Then all will be right with the world as I sell my goods for outrageous prices.

Anyone got any idea of how much Chonchon dolls sell for? Also, how do I get items identified?

Originally posted by Urkani
how do I get items identified?

You buy magnifying lenses at your local friendly Tool shop.

Or you can ask me, and I’ll do it for free. Either way works.

Wish I’d known that BEFORE I 400 zenny on those damn things :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh, I’ve said multiple times that I appraise items for free.

Can someone please, please, please email me the install programme, please?

Here is my email to send it to:

Gone, now you can’t spam.

Please!

It’s 520 MB. No one is going to e-mail you it. Download it.

I’ve tried, it either doesn’t work or downloads at 0.05kb/sec.

Ask for a DCC on mIRC. You can’t e-mail a program that large.