Radio Shouts

Mike Rimmer of Cross Rhythms radio has reacently said “Big Nutter” and then “TD, Merlin and Zero”. I sent them A Shout for RPGC, (I forgot to say RPGC) I tryed taping it but the tape ran out after the Nutty Nat comment berfore the Rimmer Mentioned the atcual Shout out. (Merlin if you want the bit i got ask)

Listen for More RPGC shout out : www.crossrhythms.co.uk

Big Nutter
Nutty Nat: Nice, (Y! Photos-> windytwit-> you’ll see me and her)

I don’t know wether to be flattered or disturbed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /me pats TD on the back consolingly.

Also, both TD. Both.

no comment. just ate up.

I was just,
“Big Nutter wants a shout to TD Meriln and Zero, and he wants thebandwithnoname - Amazing Grace”

Big Nutter
It went down well!

U dnurg dned’m syyc.

I think that’s cool.

Not really that cool at all Admiral. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well isn’t this cute, BigNutter is either A)in love or B)obsessed with TD. Dude, you haven’t even met the guy, don’t shout out on the radio to people you’ve only met online. Thats creepy, TD has his own net stalker.

:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; Haha, dude, thats so awesome! You rock BN. Totally man, thats so fucking insane.

I’d shout out to Gil, Neb, Urk, and anyone else in the UK if I was pissed at the time, but TD and everyone lives in Europe. I doubt he gets our radio stations. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can get some english radio stations so TD can too (I’m a dutchman too:P)

Yeah, we can get all manner of foreign stations if we fiddle with the dial enough, and the internet supports radio.

If you looked at the site for the radio, you can listen on the net, or on UK Sky ### or if your in a certain areas of the UK, the normal radio can pick it up.

If you’ve got certian kit you can listen in most of the Med.

I only Give shout outs at most once a week, or Nat won’t go out with me.

Big Nutter
For more info to listen: http://www.crossrhythms.co.uk/radio/listening.php