Question: Linking and toc.txt

Well I have to questions as you can see so Ill start with the most difficult one (i think)

I found this Inside one of the templates:

<div id=“walkthrough”>
<p id=“walknav”> <span class=“prev”>Previous:
<a href=“windex.php” rel=“prev”>Walkthrough:
Contents</a></span> <span class=“next”>Next: <a
href=“walkthrough2.php” rel=“next”>Dunegon 1</a></span>
<a href=“windex.php”>Contents</a> </p>

I really just found myself confused looking at it so I was wondering if I could use this instead (the quote below), on each of my walk though lists and pages. I don’t really see how its different from above except that the above is way more complicated, and maybe the <div id=“walkthrough”> part is an anchor. I kinda would like the above part explained to me.

Again I would like to use the below method for my Toc.txt and each of my html pages if thats ok.

<a href=“Introduction1.html”>[ Previous]</a>//<a href=“Introduction4.html”> [Next]</a>
<a href=“Windex.php”>[ Chapter Index]</a>

For the second part I was wondering if toc.txt is the same as this (pointed to at with the red arrow)

If it is I already made my plan with my Toc.Txt document

It’s what you see at the bottom of this page. It’s merely a convenient way to navigate the walkthrough without returning to the index.

Again I would like to use the below method for my Toc.txt and each of my html pages if thats ok.

No. Use the method you find in toc.txt ( and which is described here ) or it won’t work.

For the second part I was wondering if toc.txt is the same as this (pointed to at with the red arrow)

It is.

Well I been trying to work lately on my Shrine for Golden Sun. So far I have made 3 walk through pages and my shrines Main page which you can browse here Golden Sun Shrine.

I have a few additional questions.

1.] I just want to make sure that everything is fine with the way I’m doing it

2.] I want to know how to make a link back to the RPG classics home page, just for your information my tok.txt file is below.

3.] This third one is actually just a statement, I want to let you know that this page HERE, has a broken link on it.
where it says

Thank you

[ul]
[li]Remove: [/li]```

RPGClassics Main

``` It's what causes the odd break you see immediately below RPGClassics Main. [li]You don't have to. [The image labeled RPGC Shrines](http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/images/rpgcsm.gif) will lead back to the home page once the shrine is out of Tartarus. [/li][li]The correct link is http://themes.rpgclassics.com/neostyles.css. I'll correct it eventually. [/li][/ul]