Question about tables in Composer

Is it possible to have a table row that is smaller than the height of text?

I’m trying to make a grid-based map using tables, with extra rows and columns to act as the dividing lines between squares (to make it clear where the player can move between grid sections and where the path is blocked). It works fine for columns, but Composer seems to want to make the rows tall enough to enter text, even though I don’t want to enter text in those rows. I’d prefer to do it through Composer’s options, but if there’s a way to do it in HTML, I’ll take that :slight_smile: Any ideas?

Oh, and this is in addition to a graphical map. I want to be able to put links on parts of the map to redirect viewers to a description of the area. Should I just do a fully graphical map with image mapping? Or is there a way to do the table with a row that’s about 2% of the table height? (Setting the row height to 2% didn’t work–it wouldn’t get smaller than the text height).

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Not sure. First off, try KompoZer, it’s the most recent version of the program. If that doesn’t work, it’s probably easiest just to select the cell, then go to HTML view and actually put in
[tr height=“2”]
or whatever. Failing that you might have to use CSS classes, e.g.
[tr class=“divider”]

tr.divider {height: 3px;}

I’ll give that a shot. Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile: