Question about PDFs

I want to convert the walkthrough part of my shrine to PDF. The only thing I’m not sure about is the background image (the blue wavy thing) and the Table of contents. If I did make a PDF, would I have to remove those, as to not infringe on copyrights, or could I just leave them? The PDF would only be hosted here and maybe on my (future) website. Whadya think?

Regular text is much easier to load and navigate, though, since it only requires a browser and not Acrobat Reader. Maybe have it available as a download option?

Yeah, that’s what I meant, as an optional method of viewing. My question was, should I take the ToC and the background images out, so I don’t infringe on copyrights, or something to that effect.

I don’t think including the images is a problem, although I don’t see how the ToC could be incorporated :stuck_out_tongue:

<a href=“http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php”>Foxit PDF Reader</a>

<_<

So it’s okay if I leave the

?

I guess that was really the question; I could have posted that, but I wanted to sound official.

I don’t think having a PDF for download is all that useful. Every time you want to change something, you’d have to go back and change the PDF as well. And if we want to change the layout etc., you’d have to do it all over again. -_- I’d recommend against it, honestly.

Okey, I guess I won’t then.