Quality verification?

Rurouni Kenshin, S-CRY-ed, Strait Jacket

I was wondering if anybody has seen them because I haven’t. Are they worth my time, are they good, usual questions.

Go with Samurai X. Its by far the best of the three.

S-Cry-ed is basically Gurren Lagann before Gurren Lagann but gets REALLY stupid at points (lol at the chick who’s power is some kind of one-shot bullshit kamikaze, as if she could know her power == death if using it == death). Mileage definitely varies (but you’ll probably love it as its big dumb action). Also stay the fuck away from the manga. It makes even less sense then the anime.

Strait Jacket is fine if you have an hour to burn. Just realize that you aren’t getting anything more than that.

I highly recommend Rurouni Kenshin. It’s really good through the second part of the series. The story is great, and so is the action. After that, since it caught up to the manga, it went into a lot of filler episodes that aren’t all that awesome but could still be entertaining.

When I saw Strait Jacket, I wished I had realized from the get-go that it was so short. :\ Oh well. It can be thrilling and is definitely a bit gory at times.

S-CRY-ed, I watched just because it was on Adult Swim at the time… I kinda wish I had that time back. Killmore is right about it in his description as big dumb action. Most of the characters just didn’t make any sense! If you’re into that, then okay.