Purge

OMG Zero, take a leap over to Sweden so I can show you the temple I built in your honor, my dark master! :smiley:

I have never had sā€™mores. Itā€™s not a tradition in my country. There is however chocolate in sā€™mores. I rest my case.

This is what I yell whenever I boot people out of Team Nebraska

I wish I could, but work work work is the song for the week. Iā€™ll probably (maybe) have spare time on saturday, but Iā€™ll see if I can hang out with Macc before my plane leaves sunday at noon.

Maybe some other time, when Iā€™m on this continent and not as schedule-bound.:thinking:

This country is less wet and cold lately, this pleases me. However the language is still completely alien.

Excuse me, but Iā€™m still waiting for EX-TER-MI-NAAATE!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!111!

Haha, thatā€™s okay, Zero. Hope you and Macc have fun seeing each other! :slight_smile: Just donā€™t start an inverse negative feedback-loop of weirdness that would create a weirdness-cycle, which would continue until a quantum singularity in the space-time continuum erupts directly over the center of the space between you. This, of course, would suck all matter within a Swarzchild radius of approximately 1 light year into the singularity and end our definition of the universe (as it stands now).*
Becuse thatā€™s just messy.

*Note: Modified Macc-quote.

So, in other words, DONā€™T CROSS THE STREAMS!

And speaking of rain and clouds, it decided to get +30Celsiusy over here for this week. Amazing. Although that kinds of temperatures purge ME. Good thing itā€™s +4 to +12 degrees at my work placeā€¦ and -26 when I have to dip into the freezer.

Mmm, pineapples roasted over a roaring n00b fire and then fired into peopleā€™s mouths by the Pineapple Launcher, mmmm. is having a random moment NARF!!!

You should all be alive. No inversed feedback loop occured.

Had a pretty good time too, he showed me a part of the country I would not have seen otherwise. I can also confirm that Macc is neither a demon or a wicked spirit, either that or his True Name is not his True Name.

He showed me what he was up to these days, and no, itā€™s not an HQ update. Itā€™s neat however. You might hear from him in the future about itā€¦maybe.

Yay. I survived the Time Kompession!!!:biggrin:

Originally Posted by Zero
He showed me what he was up to these days, and no, itā€™s not an HQ update. Itā€™s neat however. You might hear from him in future about itā€¦maybe.

OOOH!!! Omnious foreshadowing! How mysterious.

I can only hope heā€™s successfully cross-bred corny lemons.

Eating disorders have killed 1411 RPGC members. If only the add I just saw at the top of the boards could have been here weeks ago to save them.

Which one, ā€œWas Jesus a Lunatic?ā€ or ā€œGod Loves Youā€? I love how they cover all bases.

So wait, those acronyms are incorrect and do not spell his name?

What we talkinā€™ 'bout here

Which acronym(s) are you referring to?