Public Apology

Whoops, I did say “Xelo” instead of “Zeppelin” in his now-closed thread. Just wanted to apologize to Xelo for that. Hey, I make mistakes too, and I’m not afraid to apologize in public. :cool:

And thanks Kagon for closing the thread.

Last comment on the matter

Xelo? Nah, I think the mistake hurt zep more :stuck_out_tongue:

Xelo is an asshole. Zepp is awsome. How can you make that mistake?

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Xelo? Nah, I think the mistake hurt zep more :stuck_out_tongue:

You took what I was gonna say. ;.;

Also, there is no reason for an apology. You should not feel the need to justify your actions whatsoever. What you believe is what you believe, and that is the end of it.

And also also, I bet this will be closed.

I cant find a way to make a penis joke… I’m humourly impotent.

Actually, SK closed it.

Originally posted by Kagon
Actually, SK closed it.
I DEMAND A PUBLIC APOLOGY!

Charle baby, can you ever forgive me? I’m so sorry ;_;

Was waiting for that other thread to be closed promptly, but i should have figured an old friend would be let off the hook for such an infantile joke. You know if a noobie would have made a post like that it would have been closed and deleted one minute after being made. Maybe i took offense to the bitch comment, i don’t like seeing curse words being used so freely.

Wil you have no reason to apologize, you were only suggesting.

Originally posted by Kagon
Charle baby, can you ever forgive me? I’m so sorry ;_;
awww, no baby. I didn’t mean you.

I was talkin to Wilfredo, cuz he thought my baby was SK. snuggles

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I cant find a way to make a penis joke… I’m humourly impotent.

Stop dicking around, Charlie. Everyone knows that you’re the cock of the walk when it comes to that.

rimshot

Catgirls. That should fix you up, you silly Johnsons! Why, if there ever was a guy called Rod who could pep you up, he’d make all of you weenies into men!

Old friend? Please. People know most of what Zeppelin says is satire - which was the whole point of the post. Satire is allowed, as long as it doesn’t go overboard. And it didn’t - a picture of a penis isn’t anything no 11 year old hasn’t already seen in health class. I know that I had health class by 11 years old…

Anyway, get over it. It’s not a big deal.

Originally posted by Macc Maverick
Stop dicking around, Charlie. Everyone knows that you’re the cock of the walk when it comes to that.
When have I ever?

CLOSE THIS THREAD! I DISAGREE WITH WHAT IT IS SAYING, AND THEREFORE IT MUST BE CLOSED, THE REST OF YOU BE GOD DAMNED!!!#%!#%)!#&^%!)#&^!#)^#!)VDSZVONG$()@$G!#%!31013513)%!#%&^$#)^%

Oh I thought you were apologizing for your uptightness… :stuck_out_tongue: