Potatoe chips.

I can imagine cheese, and then onion. But cheese & onion? Preposterous!

Barbecue.

They make fried sausage and sage flavour now, they’re good. As are Yorkshire Pudding flavour. I like weird flavours, and Cheese & Onion.

Sage flavor? Mmmm…

To my family, All-Dressed, and The Works are wierd. But they are teh bomb!1

That makes me wish that I was British…

Gilgamesh, don’t know if you noticed. But your signature image is broken.

Dill Pickle, Sour Cream & Bacon, Ballpark Hot-Dog and Fries & Gravy for me =P Yes, those are all actual flavours :stuck_out_tongue:

I love Salt and Vinger flavour, but only by certain makes. Some of makes (like Walkers) are just terrible, for Salt and Vinger.

Yeah, some brands of chips just suck.

As I am posting this, I just remembered my even FAVORITE-er, type of chip.

Lime & Black Pepper flavored… mm… soo gooood.

Hot damn, Setz ! Those chips rock =D I also enjoy the Sweet Chili & Sour Cream ones =D

:smiley: !!!

Yes, those chips do rock!

Plain. Just plain.

With no chip dip?

Ah. Well it works for me, stupid photobucket. Deleted.

Salt and Vinegar, Ketchup, Dill Pickle, or Sour Cream and Onion.

Also, those “flavour of the month” kinds that come out every now and then are good, particularily the Ballpark Hotdog, Pizza and Caesar Salad varieties.

Caesar Salad ?! XD Now, THAT I gotta try =P

My all time favorite are Sour Cream & Onion Pringles. I also like regular potato chips with French Onion dip.

Pringles!!! :smiley:

Barbeque, and Hot Cajin for me!

mmmmmm…pizza flavored is awesome, and cheese/onion,sour cream and onion, ooh ooh and barbecue!!dam bastards now i’m hungry

Salt and Vinigar(or sometimes sea salt and malt vinigar, which is even better), and Jalepeno. Those flavours are clearly superior. Maybe ketchup has some sort of novice following.