Poll: Cats or Dogs?

Yea that’s fair enough. My dog was kind of insane but he had really cute puppy eyes. But my aunt has a miniature datchound which is a sausage dog really but is the most annoying creature ever sometimes. She has a really loud highpitched bark that drills itself into your skull and she does it a) when the phone rings b) whenever anyone trys to close a door and c) when she wants you to play with her (all the time) or when she wants you to get her favorite toy.
As for taking a cat for a walk in the woods, it would probably just wait around for you to come back. They’ll also probably be asleep by the time you get back :boring: . But that’s why I love them!

Dogs for sure, cats are too boring and meh for my liking.

dogs

DOGS are all right but but i kinda of like cats. Mind you I LOVE TO HAVE A WOLF AS A PET.

I’ve always wanted a Pteradactyl myself.

Cats…because they’re nice and quiet, and act more civilized than dogs. They’re also pretty independant.

Dogs are OK, but only outside, because otherwise they smell up the place and literally leave their crap on the living room rug. Little dogs like Chiuauas I can’t stand because they bark CONSTANTLY. >_<

I like both, I just don’t have room for a dog, so I got a cat instead.