Politicians, Hitler, and Plantains: A Delightful Cocktail of Philosophical Delight

You take over the children, you take the future.

Good job at giving this thread a nice cleveland steamer, guys.

Wow I didn’t know you could take posts out of a thread to make a new thread.

That’s the internet for ya!

OOoooh! Look at the kyoot widdle anarchist! See how he’s growing up, he’s already made his own tinfoil hat and everything. Next he’ll be burning things and getting himself arrested and anal raped by Bubba, like all of his idividualistic, anarchistic friends!

sniffles I’m so proud.

I don’t remember starting this thread. D: But anyway

HITLER IS MY GERMAN IDOL! :booster:

eyetwitch

I want to euthanize someone with a rusty fork after reading this thread. ¬_¬

I can only assume a mod is responsible for this. Please, don’t legitimize trolling by giving it it’s own little sandbox. Now, if you’ll pardon me, I’ve got to go find Trillian a fork.

We must come up with a way to brainwash the children to turn them to our own purposes!!!

All political actions are related to power in some way. Doesn’t matter if it’s preservation, shifting or… whatever the third was. :stuck_out_tongue: But if in a country all politicians would only work for their own pockets and totally ignore the needs of their people, then you can be 100% sure that it won’t work, because people will revolt sooner or later (well except North Korea maybe :P). And in modern democracy it’s almost impossible anyway. That does not exclude corruption and the fact that personal career and stuff will sadly always dominate. No political system is perfect during human error. To keep that in control they invented those things like "constitution"and “separation of powers” amongst other things.

Anchorman has me brainwashed. Heil Bush.

Sorry but I fail to see how your inability to comphrehend a book is suppose to make me look bad? The only reason I chose that particular quote in the first place is because it’s easily recognizable. So congrats to you, you’ve managed to recognize a reference to one of the world’s most well known pieces of british literature. I’m sure you’ve got a bright future ahead of you pointing out the obvious to people on a message board.

Who gives a sh*t about anarchist’s? I guess anyone who disagree’s with the current regime these days must be some wild eyed, ufo chasing, anarchistic, terrorist. You sound like a Fox News kinda man to me, am I right?

I liked 1984! :smiley: But I liked Animal Farm better.

You never answered my question, punkboi69420.

Hmmm foxes? Mebbe. News? Nah.

Simply put, you give off this “anarchist” bit that makes me think you’re the kinda guy who thinks the world would be much better without any form of government.

You still do, in fact. pinches your cheek It’s really kinda cute in an idealistic, “doesn’t know how the real world works” kinda way.

Well in answer you question, emokid90210. I dont wear Tin Foil Hats, they make my ears look funny. I prefer the pyramid model personally.

I just find your habit of claiming things you have no idea about quite funny. I also like the way you insinuate that people who don’t agree with you must cater to those you so love to enjoy overly demonize.

You’ll also find that these boards, for the most part, are far from pro-bush. I can safely say that at least half, if not more of the posters, don’t pay attention to fox-news.

Edit: Since when did making a funny face while on the phone constitute emo? :x

Edit 2: Hurr, I know’d engish.

I LOVE PRESIDENT BUSH! :biggrin:

If i’ve insinuated anything its only because if you reply to me in a condescending manner you can expect me to answer in a similar fashion. As far as this board being far from pro-Bush, I think way to many people are focused on our puppet figurehead Bush when hes not even the big problem. Its not like im pro democrat or pro liberal or pro republican. It’s all melded together into a false left right paradigmn. Presidential candidates arent elected, they’re hand picked, while the only opposition running against them are a bunch of straw men. If Bush were ousted from office today very little if anything at all would change.

And then, Hogan ran in and ATOMIC LEG DROPPED the Macho Man Randy Savage! And the New World Order was born!

Something fishy about a wrestling faction called the New World Order running around on one of the worlds most popular television shows at the time, working for a company owned by Illuminati poster child Ted Turner.

Is this mere coincidence or deep rooted brainwashing conspiracy? :hahaha;