Politicians, Hitler, and Plantains: A Delightful Cocktail of Philosophical Delight

Isn’t that what most all politicians do anyways?

Oh wow. An overly cynical view of all politicians. You’re cool.

I mean, cause OBVIOUSLY, all politicians have their opponents literally killed. And they all desire to rise up and form their own dictatorship.

Well gee I dont know what country you live in, but in certain parts of the world thats exactly how it’s worked for centuries…

But no your right I should cast away all my doubts and policital cynicism, as well as any thoughts of political oppression, corruption, and injustice occuring. Which i’ve personally experienced btw, since some child thinks the world works just fine as it is.

The great state of Georgia in the United States of America. See, that’s what UGA means. University of Georgia. It’s actually a commonly known acronym.

I never said to cast away your doubts and cynicism. I have no problem with firm distrust. HOWEVER, there is a HUGE leap to go from charges of corruption to charges that every politician wishes to kill his opponent(s) as well as create a dictatorship in his image.

Obviously there are some politicians that kill and create dictatorships. It is unfair, though, to classify all (or even most) politicians as murderers and despots. Many of them are truly concerned with improving their constituencies and nation. Many also like having a feeling of importance that comes with the job; but there’s a vast difference between feeling self-important and installing a brutal dictatorship.

Also, when one is 14 like your profile says, one should not go around calling others children. Especially when the person you’re calling a child has seven years on you.

I guess I cant really generalize all politicians world wide by implying they’re all blood thristy ladder climbing parasites. However the way I see it less an less appointed public servants (i refuse to call them officials) seem to be working for the good of they’re country and more for the good of their own pockets. Also I think you must have misread my profile, as my post count is or was 14, my age is listed as 23.

Insignificant Item, you lost this battle the moment you hit the Post Reply button.

What battle might that be? If you dont care for my personal political opinions thats fine. I dont particularly feel the need to bicker back an forth for 5 pages about it.

If you honestly believe most of the upper echelon serving in governments today are looking out for the peoples best interests, then you’re a blind fool who deserves to live in the farse they have created. Perhaps it would be best if you returned to watching Anchorman or some other form of drivel that Hollywoods propaganda machine churns out this month. Seeing as you’re obviously incapable of forming any meaningful opinions that don’t involve hair dying techniques. “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face–for ever.”

Well, If you guys are talking about government, then i have somthing to say.clears thorat The government sucks…that is all.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stop it.

What size tinfoil hat do you wear?

ouch, gg

A 1984 reference, ooh. Does that make you an intellectual? 'cause I’ve read the book too and I still don’t know shit.

Oh yes, that’s exactly what we do. We’re no different from everyone else. We’re only human. It would be silly if we didn’t have the will and drive to dominate. It’s really too bad then that it isn’t really the way to go anymore. You’ll have much more luck with getting rich and buying a whole lot of newspapers and television channels.

why was this made into a thread?

Because it was shitting up a thread that had nothing to do with politicians.

ahh. gotcha.

Im telling you, elmo is Hitlers reincarnet. I say we kill him, and all our troubles will be over with.

This thread makes Hades angry.

hey, i thought sesame street was a kids show!!! holy crap1!! they’re brainwashing children across america!!!