Pointless FF deaths

i miss aeris
she was my best character before she died and she had a good limit break.
but i think theres somthing fishy about her death…
dont u find it strang that if tifa is in your group at the time aeris dies that right befor cloud comes to his sinces and dosent kill her that tifa dosent try to stop[ him.
if u ask me i bet tifa hooked up with sepheroth and she told him to nock off aeris. because tifa couldent stand that she wasent with cloud. she couldent compete with her so she killed her.

yes this explains everything:hahaha;

Tella died for a worthless reason. He was so-so in battle but he lacked many things.:mwahaha:

damn you tifa!!
damn you and your plot against aeris and cloud!!!

in short

bitch :moogle:

Originally posted by cait sith
[b]damn you tifa!!
damn you and your plot against aeris and cloud!!!

in short

bitch :moogle: [/b]

Tifa was awsome. But oh well.:moogle:::dekar!::

Anyone from FF4 except Tella, since none of them actually died. Morons. How hard can it be to stay dead?

I was kinda pissed about Leo’s death cause just when you get to see he’s a complete and total badass in combat, as well as he has a great personality to back up the badassness he gets taken outta the game. Granted, it help make me hate Kefka more, which was a good thing I suppose.

I’m waiting for Paine or Rikku (probably Rikku) to kick the metaphorical metal container in FFX-3 (I’m pretty sure I heard somewhere they were doing a 3. Feel free to slap me down if I’m wrong). I mean, Square can only go so long without killing someone (besides the monarch/government head that seem to always get knocked off by the main badass), and who better than the hero(ines) faithful companion, friend, and family member?:mwahaha:

Luzzu and or Gatta from Final Fantasy X. Like they even stood a chance against Sin… Operation Mi’ihen was just full of pointless death.

Originally posted by Pierson
Anyone from FF4 except Tella, since none of them actually died. Morons. How hard can it be to stay dead?

Yes, yes… aren’t they lovely little morons?:hahaha;