Please God, make the bad jokes stop...

Man. This was posted on the Homework board back when we were on EZBoards. Then X posted the story about the biology teacher and the slut, henceforth known as BJ. Both were great stories.

There’s a little story about some open ended essay where the topic was “What is Courage?” and some kid answered “This” and turned the paper in. I’m pretty sure the kid passed.

Now whether or not that’s courage or just being extremly lazy and not caring, well, I couldn’t tell you.

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
Gramps is loosing his memory.

Fucker.

Oh no! Martin’s memory is loose! Somebody go get a wrench so we can tighten it up!

Anyways, yeah that joke is old. I think you can even find it on snopes.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Now whether or not that’s courage or just being extremly lazy and not caring, well, I couldn’t tell you.

As I’m a student right now, I can. Guess which.:hahaha;

… Lazy.

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
Oh no! Martin’s memory is loose! Somebody go get a wrench so we can tighten it up!

I’ll tighten you up with a wrench if you don’t watch your mouth. threatening look

Sheesh, kids these days.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
There’s a little story about some open ended essay where the topic was “What is Courage?” and some kid answered “This” and turned the paper in. I’m pretty sure the kid passed.

I’ve heard that before, but I can’t remember where. Now that was a pretty good story, even if it was not that long.

I’ve had questions like that, they’re crap. At least, the results mostly are.

I wish I’d get openended questions. My tests are mostly either for or against. Nothing else. Their rather boring because it limits the ways you can mess with that teacher and wind up in the counselors…

Originally posted by Alyx
[b]Sad Sad people…

hey Sin what was the questions like on your test? [/b]

I don’t remember, sorry. It was one of the rare exams I didn’t get to bring home. We did have to read and analyze a scientific paper on a highly debatable case of speciation in a population of fish. Often, we were given scenarios and had to explain what was going on and it easily took half a page per question.

Originally posted by Kairi
I wish I’d get openended questions. My tests are mostly either for or against. Nothing else. Their rather boring because it limits the ways you can mess with that teacher and wind up in the counselors…

I’d say you’ve still got a bunch of ways to do that.

Once I wrote an obscene paper with a cutesy font with hearts over the I’s, and printed it out in pink …

You made that up.

Screw you!