Pirates 3

I thought the movie was ok.

It had some great scenes, but the overall feeling was just “meh”.

Yep. There was trade with Japan in the 16th century before they decided the European traders were spies etc. and imposed restrictions.

I quite enjoyed the movie. It was not an amazing movie, but it was entertaining for me. And I didn’t completely dislike Elizabeth in this one as I did in the last movie. ^^

It wasnt terrible. I just gave up on the story and focused on everything else. The whole A/V presentation really was amazing.

This fucking dirty old man- looked like a hobo or something-came in just as the movie was about to start. About a few minutes later I looked over at him, and he was passed right the fuck out. I’m like “whatever, it’s his money…” until he started snoring. Loudly. I mean, it’s a loud as hell movie as those who saw it know, so the fact I could hear it well over the movie says a lot about him. I tried to tune it out, but couldnt. So I threw ice at him. He was about 6 seats from me, and never realized I was the one doing it. But after the second time he quit snoring. If he wants to waste his money by sitting in a movie just to go to sleep, I dont care, but fucking do it in the back so I don’t have to hear it.