Phantom Brave Endgame (spoilers)

I recently finished Phantom Brave, and I’m now working on defeating the Disgaea crew. I was wondering…where else is there to go in the game besides that? I know there’s more…it wouldn’t be a Nippon Icchi game without loads of redicuously hard sidequests.

If it’s not too much trouble, tell me what’s there, but don’t give a lot of details on it. I’d like to discover as much of it by myself as I can, but I need a nudge in the right direction.

Also, does anyone have a list of the rewards you can get for stacking items on Phantom Isle? Or any tips for it?

In each extra map, I think you get a different character:

Laharl, Etna, Flonne, Midboss, and I think somebody else, not particularly in this order either.

I think there is one or two maps that are supposed to be pretty hard after that. Then you face Baal as is the Nippon Inchi tradition.

Baal as usual is one tough cookie. I remember in my guide that you would want insane SPD (I think around 250,000, I could be wrong) to even get a turn or two on top of a fusion item with max confine stats. I won’t disclose anyting else unless you ask.