Persona 3

I bought it just a few days ago and instead of preparing for finals I’m stuck playing it because it’s so addictive! Has anyone else gotten it? What do you guys do after school? I joined the track team and photography club so far. I’m also trying to woo Yuko and I hang out with Kenji and the little girl at the shrine! Good times good times!

Yeah, there was thread over it in the summer but it’s already gone from the pages. Essentially it was a bunch of people gushing over it. I’ve been too busy to beat it, but it’s easily one of the best games to come out for the PS2 in it’s last thralls.

One of the best things about it is that the battles are FAST. Seriously. These aren’t twenty minute battles unless it’s a boss. Once you get the system down, you can finish a battle in two minutes or less.

This game is easily one of the best RPGs for the PS2. I got it the day it came out and still haven’t beaten it. The greatest thing is the Tartarus, the greatest dungeon ever designed.

The music, though! Holy shizzle, it’s excellent!

I want “Mass Destruction” playing if I ever have to roll out on someones face and ruin their day.

Did you get the special edition? Came with the music and the art book. I didn’t want to “ruin” all the music for myself but Battle of The Soul is excellent.

I did get the special edition thing, but I didn’t really like the music that much. I think I’d prefer listening to the music from Persona 2.

I will admit that it does get a bit repetitive at opoints. I expected the same quality and direction as Digital Devil Saga’s special edition CD, but after awhile I realized that those are very different games and that in both cases the music fits.

I really, really need to finish this game.

Did Persona 2 even come out in the states?

Did Persona 2 even come out in the states?

Just Eternal Punishment,Inoccent Sin never came out here.