Perfect Late Night Halloween Movies

Originally posted by Infonick
See “The Ring”.

You better mean the original version. The American one is not scary in the slightest. The original one was so much more psychological and fucked with your brain a lot more. It was just so much more darker and believable.

Another good film is “Audition”. It’s not really that scary, but it has some great acting and a pretty good soundtrack. The ending does leave you with a slight mindfuck and the storyline is quite jumpy, but it’s still damn good.

Man I love psychological horrors.

Originally posted by Urkani
[b]You better mean the original version. The American one is not scary in the slightest. The original one was so much more psychological and fucked with your brain a lot more. It was just so much more darker and believable.

Another good film is “Audition”. It’s not really that scary, but it has some great acting and a pretty good soundtrack. The ending does leave you with a slight mindfuck and the storyline is quite jumpy, but it’s still damn good.

Man I love psychological horrors. [/b]

I actually thought that the American one was scarier. The Japanese version was nice to see the basis, but other than that it had nothing on the American version.