Perfect Late Night Halloween Movies

Well, today IS Halloween, so why not pick a nice horror flick for some late night scares?
I will have to go with what else? Halloween. It’s the perfect horror movie. It’s not a blood bath, it’s built of suspence, and the music is only played when he’s around.

Go watch Scary Movie 3.

Notice I said “horror”. :fungah:

Scary Movie 3 is kinda… Scary ya know… I was freaking out in some scenes… yea

Rocky horror picture Show

bambi

Why are there no horror movies in this thread?

Go see Hellraiser.

I am gonna go watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Originally posted by Nightblade
I am gonna go watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I hope to God you mean the classic one and not the piece of junk that is currently out.

Alien. In Theaters. Go see it. Now.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
I hope to God you mean the classic one and not the piece of junk that is currently out.

The classic one.

The scariest movie I ever saw was “The Omen”- because I was still Catholic (and a KID) when I was taken to see it. I believed it was all real! (Can’t remember who took me… Damn whomever it was!) ::dekar!::

I wanted to see Alien, but people were assholes and apparently wanted to see the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre so I went along because otherwise I’d have spent my birthday sitting at home and it would’ve been depressing; but luckily a friend of mine gets really queasy at the sight of blood and gore and shit, so he left like halfway through the movie, and I used the convenient excuse, “oh, I’m gonna go check up on Jon” to not have to watch that shit to the end. it was REALLY bad.

Edit: it should be noted that later on in the night we watched The Nightmare before Christmas, which is a QUALITY movie if ever there was one, and that made up for the crap of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre crap.

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]Edit: it should be noted that later on in the night we watched The Nightmare before Christmas, which is a QUALITY movie if ever there was one, and that made up for the crap of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre crap.

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

Yeah it is! I loooooove that movie! :slight_smile:

Our itinerary was screwed up. We watched The Shining in the afternoon and Spice World in the night.

I loves Nightmare Before Christmas too. :slight_smile:

Go to I-Mockery.com and look at the “Spooky Movie Spotlights” in the Minimocks section.

Those are reviews of horror movies…mostly bad ones. :hahaha;

An all time favorite of mine is “From Dusk 'Till Dawn”.

See “The Ring”.

Originally posted by Bakufan19
Our itinerary was screwed up. We watched The Shining in the afternoon and Spice World in the night.

are you sure?

The Lizzie McGuire Movie.

It is TOO a horror movie. I mean, the idea of money and film resources being wasted on making that piece of crap instead of going towards something memorable and worthwhile sure scares the shit out of me.

“Oh my God, Hillary Duff looks virtually indistinguishable from Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson! They’re clones! They’re aliens! They’re Pod People! It’s the invasion of the body snatchers! Demons walk amongst us! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

Okay, in all seriousness and sticking to traditional definitions of horror, I’d Recommend The Exorcist. I caught the re-release a couple years back. I was quite jumpy. A lot of sudden-ness about it. Really good. Check it out, though it’ll probably lose a little off the big screen, but hey, there’s still plenty of freaky there.