Paranoia Agent

I think I also recommended PA. In that case…sorry, I guess. Didn’t mean to waste your time.

You obviously detested it. I found it to be mildly amusing, mainly because it was different and unique from other anime I’ve seen (note: This is coming from someone who gets his anime basically only from Adult Swim) and that it was worth a shot just for that. Sure, I still don’t understand why that guy thought he was a superhero and how, if the story’s true reasoning behind all these events is given out clearly without anything hidden in the last episode, how it can be applied to the events themselves. I understand it, sure, I just don’t know how it fits with everything else. If 'Lil Slugger is really what he’s explained to be, I can understand that, but in the transition to turn him into an abstract concept, the neccessity of making that abstract concept into a reasonable concept is lost.

In that case, the last two episodes are inherently flawed, as well as the read of the series’s episodes, because, really, I can watch the last episode and find how plenty of people can be unsatisfied. However, the series still had some moments of genuine surprise and greatness that I found endearing.