Other forums you hang out at?

Other forums? Well, aside from this one, I post at:

• GameFAQs (quite a bit, actually)
  • Totally Spies Picture Archive Forum
  • Commercials I Hate forum (rarely)

And that’s about it. 8)

I’m usually here, though I sometimes lurk at The Cboard , the boards on Mech Crusaders and a few of the gamefaqs boards (ACSL mostly). I’ve been looking for a good Armored Core board for a while, but most of them are pretty dead.

[i]Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=539317

There is a website, that authors must be aware of. It is a place where readers, and writers gather to not only copy and paste parts of your stories, but to also use them to make jokes, and insult each and every possible detail.

They do not want you to know. They say they mean no harm. But they do. Yes, my friends, they do.

I have spoken out, lashed out at thier “meanness”. And what did I get in return? I was called… well some not very nice things.

I admit, that I said some not very nice things as well, but what I FEEL the true reason for their harsh lashout in response was that I confronted them. I like so many of you, am protective of my fellow writers and do not feel such acts should be tolerated.

And so, I tell you this, we have an enemy! A common enemy, and if you dislike flammers as much as I do, and if you wish to know if one of your stories is being treated with such disrespect, then by all means, let me know I will will give you the link.

I will be hated for putting this in my bio, by the ones who post on this website of which I speak of. They do not wish you to know, but I think it’s about time somebody told you about what is going on. So spread the word. Let us put the flammers back in their place, and may they hide no more. [/i]

anyone want to tell her she spelt “flamers” wrong? :wink:

This is the only forum i post at, I used to post at some older game sections at GameFAQs, but I haven’t been there since last summer. Also I sometimes look around at the GameInformer Forum.

I don’t really post anywhere else (hell, I don’t even post here as much as I have previously), but I’ll browse GameFAQs boards for my current game interests and post once in a blue moon. I’ll also browse the Zenosaga.com forums, but I’ve never posted.

I used to visit other forums, but over the past few years I’ve sort of consolidated my online experience.

What’s a forum?

:kissy:

Here.
I used to post at the Disturbed Message board before I remembered I was human.

I lurk and occasionally post at RGRN (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)

Yeah. That was back when you were extra tuff.

Used to belong to the Zoids Evolution Forums, and a few others I’m… not that eager to mention. All in all, this is the only one I visit regularly now.

Darkroomfiction!
Animeboards.com!
Eva In Oz!
The Evil Forums!
Misguidia!

In short, too many.

Well I go to GameFAQ’s every once and awhile to see what’s there but mainly stay here or go to a variety of Warcraft 3 forums. I enjoy interacting with other people and getting their takes on different things.

The Ragnarok Wisdom forums [STRIKE]even though I don’t play RO[/STRIKE], and select fancomic threads at Bob & George.

I should probably start doing that. It gets old not having anyone to talk nethack with. I finally managed to pull of the samurai quest without getting hacked in half by the ToM yesterday.

Raven’s Nest a good Armored Core board.

http://www.rpgdreamersforum.com

There. Really big forum. It has an RPG Hack, so beware of the n00bs!

RPGC is pretty much the only forum I hang out in.

I hang out at a forum called Anime Chains a lot… and this other one called Anime Insane… -_-’ although there’s barely anything going on in that forum…

Forums I go to -

Smackdown vs. Raw Forums - Forums for a fansite on Smackdown vs. RAW, the upcoming WWE wrestling PS2 game.

Virtua Fighter dot com Forums - Forums for Virtua Fighter, where I go to get my daily info on VF4:FT and a few strats for Wolf Hawkfield.

San - A Three Kingdoms comic - Forums for San, a Three Kingdoms comic by Shao Guo. I hang there somewhat.

XFW - How could I forget XFW!? This e-fed ran by Rachel and Mike is simply one of the best on the net, if not the best. The owners are friendly, and so’s everyone, and while I’m currently on hiatus for a few months until I can come back fully charged and with a decent writing computer, I’m still hanging around.

Forums I used to go to -

AllRPG.com - AllRPG was a nice forum until eveyrthing went to shit and I left. I was once a moderator for the General Discussion forum. For about two months. Then I left. I haven’t come back since, but I do hope that certain veterans have hanged on.

Neo Etheral Terra - NET for short. A “freeform with guidelines” RP with a few of my friends, the project got pulled because of internal bickering and financial problems. Currently down for the count since most of the backers of this project are away or have moved on to Althanas, Allrpg’s RP boards.

Starmen.net - While still under the name BeamCauldron, I visited this for about a year and a half. I ended up moving to AllRPG with a few others when I realized that discussion of anything non-republican friendly was frowned upon.

I used to lurk Starmen’s forums myself.