Original Sprite Request

I am looking for someone to create for me original sprites in the style of Final Fantasy Tactics(If you don’t know, go here http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/fft/fftss.html and look at some of the battle sprites) of the dimensions 128x128, proportioned correctly, just put white space around the sides. I need in total approxamatly 88 sprites, note this is not a sheet but 88 different sprites, all in the same position. I will need a peasant class, a low level sword fighter, archer, black mage and white mage, and then a monk, thief, Lancer, Wizard, Priest, and Summoner. each one will need to be in all four races, of Human, Elf, Dwarf and Sprite/Pixie, and for each race a male and female version. I know this is a massive request, but I Do have something to offer in return. Send me a sample of your request to the address nickm@morrbid.com and we’ll talk.

And what form of payment will I be receiving?

Yeah, this is a huge request… I’d do it but I’m busy (and suck at sprite editing :P).

And Charle, love your info. :stuck_out_tongue:

well, the main thing I have to offer is free good webhosting, I work at an ISP so I have several account to my name, and I can add more for free, so I could give oyu one of those, but if you don’t want that we can talk, depends on what you want