Operation: Kids Next Door

I like it!

Um…you like it?

I actually hate it and want to make it dead!!!

Merlin sucks, I wanna see hackers.

I like numbah 3!

It’s an ok show but the lack of a more than 1 episode plot on a non-comedy cartoon is a bit wierd.

edit: here they called it Codename: Kids Next Door

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I actually hate it and want to make it dead!!!

What the hell is it?

It’s a show on cartoon network part of the “cartoon cartoons” line up.

It’s basically a show with a bunch of 10 year old kids who try to save kid kinds from things like dentists and piano lessons and other stuff.

Codename Kids Next Door is a cartoon about 5 kids who live in a treehouse with a bunch of childish gizmos and technology n’shit.

No.1 Bald kid with glasses, aggressive British accent. Leader. Hotheaded.

No.2. Goofy lookin’ kid. Has some kid of wooly hat, goggles, chunky.

No.3. My favorite! Airheaded. Always waves and yells “Hiiiiiiyeeee!” to everyone. See meh avatar.

No. 4. Blond with baggy jeans and a mop-cut hairdo that covers his eyes. Think skater-punk.

No.5. Black girl who plays it “cool” all the time. The sly one of the bunch.

And they face off some wierd enemies every episode, like Dentists, Grandmas making them eat yucky liver n’shit, Teachers in Death Helicoptersn’shit. Basically a parodical look at Kid life. I think it’s pretty hilarious at their concepts. Like Candy Pirates using candycanes for swords and bubblegum for cannon fire, etc. Just check it out when you can. ^-^

I stumbled onto that once a while back. I’ve only seen it once and my response is a resounding meh.

If i see one more form of media involving Kids becoming spies and saving the world, someone is going to die a gruesome and horrible death. that person is Kagato.

I agree with Charl.

I’ve seen the show a couple of times, but I prefer the cartoons that are more sly like Animaniacs or Freakazoid.

And if you don’t agree with me, you’ll have to buy “Oops Insurance”

Originally posted by X_countryguy
[b]I’ve seen the show a couple of times, but I prefer the cartoons that are more sly like Animaniacs or Freakazoid.

And if you don’t agree with me, you’ll have to buy “Oops Insurance” [/b]

Whoo, Freakazoid! I loved theat show! I still find myself going “HUGGBEES!” Sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Huggbees! Huggbees!

what does this have to do with my sucking?

Nothing at all.

It’s alright. Nothing I’d watch on a regular basis, but I don’t mind it. Gimme Courage the Cowardly Dog any day.

Sounds stupid.

It’s actually not that bad, and I like the art, but I couldn’t watch a lot of it in one sitting.

There’s a reason why I don’t watch Cartoon Network, anymore: Mostly because they started showing their own crappy cartoons, but also because Cartoon Network Nordic started sending in local languages - I hate Norwegian dubs.