Old School Cartoons

Which old school cartoons do you like? I liked Ren and Stimpy, but the new one is terrible. Rocko’s Modern Life was great, pretty much all the early nickolodean cartoons. Transformers is nice as well.

Originally posted by Swift Kid
I liked Ren

Don’t you like me anymore? sob

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!

Originally posted by Cala
BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!

My uncle let me watch that when I was 2. My mom got pissed :stuck_out_tongue:

I liked “The PJ’s”.

Originally posted by Cala
BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!

Right on! B&B r the rox!

Me and a friend used to imitate B&B in the classroom. Teachers got pissed :hahaha;

Other ones I liked:

The Head
The Maxx
Aeon Flux
Super Mario Bros.

I liked Gargoyles, Wildcats, and TMNT.

I liked “The PJ’s”.

Yeah, that was a funny show. Me and my father used to love watching that one.

I’ll always favor the Warner Bros. Cartoons (or Looney Tunes more or less). Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd. Though my favorite will always be the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. It’s always funny to see the Coyote get crushed by a huge boulder or run into a painting on the side of a cliff that he drew in which the Road Runner could easily pass through.

Heh, I watched some of those with my friends little brother. It was cool, I felt little. Then he proceeded to jump all over me -_-…

Yeah, I was a RoadRunner adict when I was a kid. I watch it to this day and I never get tired of it ^^

My addiction went to the point that I used to bug TF players with a constant beep-beep when playing as a Scout and holding the flag :smiley:

Looney Toons, Heathcliffe the Cat, Dog City, Garfield and Friends, COPS (remember that show with the robot police chief?), Tiny Toon Adventures (my favourite!), and lots of other stuff that I don’t recall right now. 8)

TMNT

Oh, here’s the link to the C.O.P.S cartoon. It’ a great action series. 8)

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-2941/

Ren and Stimpy. Like Swift Kid said, the old ones were classic, but the new ones made me stop watching it.

SAMURAI PIZZA CATS

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
SAMURAI PIZZA CATS

and the old looney toons(or is it tunes? i can never remember)stuff

Samurai Pizza Cats and Rocko’s Modern Life for me.

Hmm…

He-Man (the one is aweful though…)
THUNDERCATS!!! (Great series, IMO)
For some godonlyknows reason, I really liked the Ghostbusters cartoon, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Dude. Animaniacs.

ANIMANIACS!

Man, that was so cool, and I’d forgotten about it!

okay, other stuff:

Beavis and Butt-Head
Daria
Pinky and the Brain
Thundercats

And (dur hur hur) The Simpsons. I mean, lets not leave out the obvious, huh?