Okay, no Pokemon this time...

Legend of Mana’s still open, right? And how do I start?

Email who ever’s in charge of the join page (last I heard was Hiryuu, don’t quote me on that), and tell them you want it. Then they’ll set up the folder for you and send you all the info you need.

Email Dalton of Zeal, tell him the game you want to shrine, the system it is on, and your desired username and password for your account.

Off topic, but as for your Sig-Rant #2, the age of the metrosexuals has already come and gone. :stuck_out_tongue:

Look, I told you to check the Join Page for a reason. It tells you exactly what you need to do and what games are open. Legend of Mana isn’t being worked on, yes, but how hard would it have been to just look?

I did look, it’s just that I thought there was a chance it hadn’t been updated in a while. I figured somebody would have scooped up LOM by now. Oh, and RedComet, not in Oklahoma.

The join page is updated quite often, so when one of us tells you to use the fucking join page, USE THE FUCKING JOIN PAGE. Hell, one of the rules of the Shrining Help Forum is no fucking request threads.

And please do something about your sig. It’s way too big. Pick a rant and go with it.