Ok, How many girls like KH?

I’m bored…so ya.

How many girls like Kingdom Hearts?
cause it seems like abunch of us do (but I’m basing this on seeing like three peoples profile).

only girls would like a sissy game like that!

That’s why I asked only the girls.

You have to remember that the word girls will draw Charlemagne like a moth to a flame.

I LIKE IT!!
I like Riku the most though…

Why wouldn’t guys like it? Its a good game, I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

cool, it’s just some guys don’t like disney so they think that this game must suck.

Originally posted by Kairi
cool, it’s just some guys don’t like disney so they think that this game must suck.

Yeah- and some girls don’t like Disney, either… sexist. (:p)

I know a guy who goes apeshit over Disney…he wants to be in a broadway musical preferable the Lion King or something like that :stuck_out_tongue: When he heard Kingdom Hearts was coming out, he downloaded the theme by Utada Hikari immediatly and began obsessing over it, though he can’t play it.

My wonderful, brilliant commentary.

So I may as well vote for Riku.

KH kicks ass. if you took a look in any of the KH threads in the FFC forum you would notice that I’m a major participant. Sure, the disney is something that repels potential players, but to them I say blah. Play it, THEN judge it.

Yes very sexist of me. But, heh, I just wanted to know.

It’s a great game! Riku is such a hottie, and Kairi is the very image of a great girl…besides myself and many other girls here!

Guess it is kind of sexist…

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Why wouldn’t guys like it? Its a good game, I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it. Its good old fashing disney fun.

:yipee: I LOVE KH!!!:yipee:

No one should Diss It, It Rocks!!!

KH is like Finding Nemo, you just can’t truly hate it.

I dispise Finding Nemo, that is the worst Pixar movie to date.

KH good.
Disney meh.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I dispise Finding Nemo, that is the worst Pixar movie to date.

Originally posted by Steve
KH good.
Disney meh.

It was a cute game. The original characters were very cool. I didn’t like having Donald and Goofy follow me and getting in my way. But the storyline was alright and I’d play it again if I had the time.

And I don’t know many guys (personally) that have played it. Heck, I don’t know many guys who play video games. Is there something wrong with that?

Originally posted by Phantasy_Starlight
[b]It was a cute game. The original characters were very cool. I didn’t like having Donald and Goofy follow me and getting in my way. But the storyline was alright and I’d play it again if I had the time.

And I don’t know many guys (personally) that have played it. Heck, I don’t know many guys who play video games. Is there something wrong with that? [/b]

Nope nothing wrong with that at all cause im in the same boat as you