Official RPGC Party Status Report Thread!

DT gave me a stampy thing. Thanks! :smiley:
(Even though you got the zodiac sign on the paper wrong, the stamp was the right one. I think it’s pretty obvious that I’m a dog. :P)

Oh, and that’s a really cool pic of 984.

And Zepp, that’s the first time anyone’s ever referred to my grin as “shit-eating”. It’s funny cause I normally don’t even think of myself as that smiley of a person. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, Spazzy…

Being the Buddha is hard work to try at. Like it has to be earned through much varied life experience and focused intensity and boundless compassion, not just played after or pretended to. Meditate on that, young grasshopper.

Oh and Joey, that’s my SC2, also I left The Big Lebowski, my toothbrush, my toothpaste, my razor, my GC controller, and my deodorant. I guess I’m just not very good at life, huh. :stuck_out_tongue:

I left my markers too, but those are my gifts to Ian. He can have all the other stuff too though, since none of it is too too precious to me.

And yeah, that’s one of the few instances of Merc being awake, god, he was so cool, he totally slept like 16 hours every day, it was awesome. :smiley:

Zepp, people that live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

aaaanyway, so many good things at that meet. so much funny.
i’ll write more when i’m not tired.

Ok, NOW, you scared me Zepp.

And good fucking lord, that is a BAD pic of me. whimper

I can’t get mine off my camera until I get home – which won’t be until sometime tomorrow – and can get them onto the new computer at the apt – which arrived just before we left and has to be all hooked up and installed and stuff. So yeah, mine are coming, but not for a while. I don’t know where they’ll go. I suppose any staff member willing to lease space to me can host them. Last time I just privately file sent my pictures to people on request (since so few came out anyway). Likely I’ll do that again. Maybe attach some to a few posts of mine.

I imagine Jing’s photo collection will follow a similar path; those she chooses to share will probably be disseminated in a similar manner.

p.s. no it doesn’t. ;D

Aww people have said such nice things about me I think I’m gonna just run away and never show my face again. >_>;;

The Charle shirt was a gift from Charle and my pictures need to be developed and scanned (yah, Jing used a REAL camera!). Right now I’m just online because I was dumb enough to sleep on the plane so now I’m screwed for the getting back into Swedish time thing. =P Ah well.

Hey DT, it was pretty bad-ass meeting you at the meet. Sorry I didn’t have much of a chance to talk to to you, I was really out of things for the whole meet. Come to the next one, though, and I’ll be much more open to introducing myself. =P

And no one here mentioned me either, but then again, that’s probably because I didn’t do much to introduce myself to anyone. XD

K, now that I’m not tired, even though it’s almost midnight and I have work tomorrow, here’s my ridiculously long story filled with uninteresting details because everybody knows I can’t shut up. :stuck_out_tongue: I just think that since I didn’t talk much, it would be normal that I’d tell everything here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Post divided in two parts for those who don’t care to read everything:

Part I - What we (whenever I was there) actually did, with lots of bad vocabulary and repetitions because I suck at writing long stories - sorry if I repeat what others said. :stuck_out_tongue: (However, I don’t remember what we did on what days exactly, so I may be wrong);
Part II - General comments that will probably only interest those who were there + stuff to read for Maz, Frame, zepp, Spaz, DT and Kaiser, I guess.

(That introduction was so bad. :P)

Part I:

I had to wake up at 2:30 AM on Friday to go to the airport, but my aerial adventures are boring, so I won’t bother anyone with it because I know you all don’t care. :stuck_out_tongue: I arrived at the airport in L.A. at about 12:30 PM on Friday and I’ve been greeted by SG, 984, Frame and CH with a nice “Walhalla” sign. I brought it back, of course, because that was just so cool. :stuck_out_tongue: And what I actually wanted to say when I met 984, but that nobody let me say because they were all laughing for whatever reason, is that I really didn’t imagine him to be like that, so I was very surprised. :stuck_out_tongue: We went to Frame’s place, where I met everybody and introduced myself, not to everybody, though, because I came in at a weird moment. :stuck_out_tongue: Then, we went to Subway to get lunch (984, SG, Merc, GM and me) and stopped at VONS Drug Store and other stuff just for me (and GM, I guess :P) to buy personal feminine stuff, that, by the way, I didn’t need that much after all. :stuck_out_tongue: We generally spent the rest of the day playing games and watching people playing games such as MM2. Zepp cooked something for us in the evening and Kero came to say hi and to study because he’s such a nerd. :stuck_out_tongue: We all ate caik, but that was just a normal ice cream caik, though very good. The candle rocked too. :stuck_out_tongue: We played hackey sack (by the way, we call it “Aki” in French, but it’s just the brand name because we’re lazy and don’t have an actual name for it :P) until it was too dark we couldn’t see it anymore. It was leeking too, so we had to patch it with electric tape. Later that night, 984 and SG wrote the mailbag while Maz and I were taking funny pictures of them. I think I’ve been awake for about 24 hours that day. :stuck_out_tongue:

On Saturday, we played some more hackey sack in the park nearby (there were Maz, Jo, zepp, SG, GM, CH, 984 (who was just there to entertain us with his cane :P) and me), but it was leeking too much and we weren’t smart enough to think about bringing the tape with us (as uh, I don’t remember who said; I think it was Jo :P). So, we headed over to Jo’s house because, being a master at hackey sack and all, he had one at home, which was supposedly at the same distance than Frame’s house, but it was just a lie because Jo didn’t want to walk alone to his place. :stuck_out_tongue: After much waiting and other stuff, we decided to go to an In 'n Out Burger for lunch. That place was so stylish. :stuck_out_tongue: The ride to go there was particularly enjoyable because we were 7 in CH’s car and I’m sure 984 really appreciated to have his cane between the legs while GM was sitting on him, and me, cos I had his ass in my face. :stuck_out_tongue: I think it’s actually the only place I got to see those typical Californian males with a nice tan, tight white camisole (no idea if it’s the right word) and shades. Woo. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t remember what happened that afternoon, but it would logically be playing games and watching people playing games. :stuck_out_tongue: We played bullshit as well, which I’m glad I did because I always wondered what that game was. I didn’t even know it was a cards game. :stuck_out_tongue: And 984 was playing a weird cards game by himself while talking alone. That was just so cute. :stuck_out_tongue: For supper, we all went to Jack-in-the-Box, AT LAST. After hearing SG talking about it so much, I could finally try those (2)tacos for 99 cents! :stuck_out_tongue: It sucked, though, because I asked for a Coke and they gave me a Root Beer! I hate Root Beer; it makes me want to puke. Anyway, that’s the night when we played Capture the Flag, which I didn’t really like, in all honesty. :stuck_out_tongue: I actually thought it was another game until CH explained the rules and I was kind of disappointed. But still, that was cool to do some exercise. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, and the teams were the ops+me against the others, heh. Thanks to zepp’s cell phone, we won. :stuck_out_tongue: Back at Frame’s house, we FINALLY jumped in the hot tub. So, Jing and I got to see Kraken, Maz, 984, Frame, Jo (I think?) and probably other guys I forget (sorry) topless. :stuck_out_tongue: And Charl being all crazy and stuff, he didn’t take off his clothes to get in there. Crazy Charl. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sunday morning, 984 had to leave by bus for some northern area to see other friends that were apparently too cool for us. :stuck_out_tongue: He also likes to talk alone when packing up his stuff to make sure he doesn’t forget anything, but he doesn’t know I was looking at him, so yeah. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s actually the only time I got to visit L.A. a bit and I absolutely wanted to say bye to 984 because he’s really cool. He also wears almost the exact same Skechers shoes as me, but in another color! does high-five stuff with 984 because we’re cool :stuck_out_tongue: The rest of the day wasn’t particularly eventful as Maz and GM also left some time later. People went out somewhere to eat and I could finally play come SSB:M with others. And watching SG playing Castlevania: SotN thinking he’s the best as always. :stuck_out_tongue:

Monday was also just spent mostly playing games, such as SCII and SSB:M with Jo, Kaiser, Merc and partly CH, and watching SG trying to finish Castlevania. Zepp left at around 4:30 PM and we went to Quizno’s (or whatever the name is) and an ice cream store for supper. However, the Tapioca Express doesn’t sell tapioca. :stuck_out_tongue: We wanted to go see a movie in the evening, but it didn’t work out, so I taught Charl how to pronounce my village name, which he failed miserably to because he only knows how to say “Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?” anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: Annnnd I ended the day reading some Something Awful articles and listening to CH and SG laughing their ass off while I wasn’t. :stuck_out_tongue: Not that I didn’t think it was funny, but I was very tired…

Nothing much else to say and I suppose it was already rather boring, so I’m going to stop here. :stuck_out_tongue: But! On Tuesday morning, SG, Frame and Kaiser took me to the airport, where I almost missed my airplane because SG had to take a fucking 45 minute-long shower. :stuck_out_tongue:

And finally, today, my mom woke me up because I was late for work and I replied to her in English. Haha, yeah, I know it’s not funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Part II:

So, overall, that was a really nice trip and I’m glad I came. I loved the temperature, except in Frame’s house because it was just too cold. :stuck_out_tongue: I spent less than 60$ bucks overall, which is definitely a plus, though I mysteriously lost 100$ somewhere. ^^; No big deal. cough :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, I don’t know if it was obvious or not, but I had a great time. I was very upset about going there because I didn’t really know anybody, but everybody was very nice and friendly despite my ridiculously expressionless English. I’m a bit disappointed at myself because I didn’t think I would be so shy, but I got better around Monday, so I swear that next time, I’ll talk more. :stuck_out_tongue: I tried to talk to everybody, but yeah, I’m just not very good at starting conversations (like everybody, it seems :P) and all I can ever think to ask about is work and school, which I suppose isn’t interesting because nobody asked me what I was doing of my damned days. :stuck_out_tongue: I was actually surprised to see people being generally so affectionate, especially Maz. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sorry, man, if I looked cold or something, but I’m not used to “marks of affection” from people I’ve almost never talked to before. I’m glad I met you, though, and that we could talk a bit. :smiley: As for the other comments:

(yeah yeah, I’m almost done :P)

Frame: Thanks a lot. You were an awesome host, very nice, cool, funny and helpful. I hope you’ll like my maple syrup because it’s worth 10$! That’s what I said on the U.S. Customs form anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: By the way, I voluntarily left stuff in the bathroom under the sink (razors and Stayfree pads) because those would’ve taken too much space in my bags. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s my gift for YOUR MOM, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

zepp: I didn’t think you were an ass at all. I see worse everyday. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t even think you were loud or anything, dude. Just very funny. Too bad I didn’t really know what to tell you either, especially since you liked my accent. :stuck_out_tongue: I think you look a lot nicer in person than on the boards. :stuck_out_tongue: I won’t ever be afraid to talk to you again. :stuck_out_tongue: And yeah, I just had to play hackey sack with all of you guys to show girls can be good too. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, as everybody can clearly see now, zepp doesn’t look like Hugh Grant at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Spaz: Nah, I didn’t mind about your welcoming hug. :stuck_out_tongue: It threw me off, litteraly, and messed up my hair, but that’s all right. I just blame you for the utter ugliness of the first pic Charl took of me. :stuck_out_tongue:

DT: Thank you for the runes on my “Walhalla” sign. :smiley: I hope we’ll get to meet next time.

Kaiser: Ok, cool (for the pics :P). Let me know when they’ll be available or something. P.S.: Aww, thanks, but you just say that because you know I look 100 times better in person. :stuck_out_tongue: I hope. <.<

As for the others, don’t feel rejected because I didn’t mention you. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad I met you all. :smiley:

The 984 demands the mural be scanned. THE 984 DEMANDS THE MURAL BE SCANNED!

But yeah. It was fun. And I did try hackey sack, Zepp; I just hate you damn hippies so much I wanna punch you in the face then shoot flowers in your asses.

So lessee… I got off the plane and I see three guys (JCharl, Jo, and Framey) holding a The984 sign, so I’m like, cool. Then we got to wait a bit for Jing, which was fun because JCharl kept running around like Lassie whenever he saw a girl with short, dark hair (which was like 75% of the people because there were about 5 fucking Korean flights coming in before Jing). So we’re on our way back, and I was amazed at the architecture and the ability to see mountains without any trees on them and the lack of kudzu.

Time at Frame’s house was fun. Little bit of excitement with Zepp, which I somehow slept through most of (HAH!). We got to make fun of SG and his “All you have to do is just jump and shoot” and everyone kept yelling “What?!” but not in the style of Dave Chapelle. Oh. And SG came up with a kickass new insult about people not being bad enough dudes.

So Spazzy arrived, but he didn’t know who some of us were. When SG, GM, some others, and me were in Frame’s room just checking up on the chat (WE’RE NERDS!), Spazzy came in and was all “Which one of you is Nine Eighty Four?” (It’s pronounce NINE EIGHT FOUR, BITCH!), so I say “I’m The 984!” and SG was like “No, I’m The 984!” and GM did it too, and then the whole room. It was so Spartacus. After he left, I became SG, SG became me (with a different name lozl), and GM became Kagon (until Fakagon appeared that is).

Later on Charl asked SG and me to do the Mailbag, so we did, and we had the camera, so we wanted to make some behind the scenes photos of how the Mailbag is <strike>not</strike> made. So I got to make a real Fakagon! He’s at home with me right now. :smiley: And we made it, and it was lots of fun to do.

One night, SG, GM, Kraken, me, and someone else who I forgot (SORRY! :o:O:O:O) went by the grocery store and picked up an ice cream cake and a PPG candle to celebrate Kero’s birthday the next day. He got all tonguey with that candle.

Then on Sunday, I had to leave, which was sad. :frowning: But I got to see some other friends in Santa Rosa, which was good. :slight_smile: Had some fun there with a fucking long Amtrak ride and a visit to the Charles Schulz museum and some hiking.

Then, yesterday, I left Santa Rosa for my flight out of San Fran back to Atlanta. But wait! It was gonna have a layover in Dallas, but there were thunder storms there! So while I got to the San FranSISSY airport at noon Cali time and was supposed to leave at 2, I got to wait THREE FUCKING HOURS on the plane doing nothing until the flight was cancelled. So then I got American to be my bitch and pay for a nonstop ticket from San Fran to Atl, but it didn’t leave until 9:45 Cali time (grumblegrumble). So I finally got home at 5 AM Eastern time.

But it was fun, except for the last flight. La Crescenta was nice, and I got to do some walking on my own and clear my head. That’s always good. And Walhalla was cute, but like, little sister cute in my mind. Most everyone was cool, but boy were you girls not that talkative from what I noticed. <b>I’m</b> not the most talkative person, but geez. :stuck_out_tongue: But it was fun. I might go to another one. Might even try to host one if I have a job next summer. Viva the RPGConfederacy!

Edit: And that card game was Poker Solitaire, Walhalla! You have to count up the points afterwards. >.>

bitchslaps 984 Whatever, Nine Eighty Four.

Spaz: when I get my MST3K back from Frame’s (and my firewallation issues fixed) I can help you directly. Until then I can only tell you that the information for the server is on <a href=“http://www.dapcentral.org”>DAPcentral.org</a> and that eDonkey2000 is really easy to stealthily infiltrate into other people’s systems (it’s pretty simple to get it to minimize on startup n’suchlike.

Maz: I am not good at footbag. Look up a little info on these two guys:
<ul>
<li><a href=“http://www.footbag.org/members/profile/12878”>Chris Pinkus</a>
<li><a href=“http://www.footbag.org/members/profile?MemberID=12096”>Sam Colclough</a> (Coal-kluh)
</ul>
and you will see what I mean, for it is they who have the 1337 }{4(|<20|;.[/pun]

Zepp: I am emphatically not a walking encyclopedia. I comprise the Q-S and E-G volumes only.

DT: I don’t think I was there to meet you, but I’m honored you chose to fuckilate me anyway.

Mabatsekker: Your avatar is, like, totally from Sailor Moon, right? >_>

Merc: I may not have said it at the time, but your mp3 player is badass. It appeared to possess several settings, ranging from “stun” to “fucking murtilize.” The fact that it has FM radio and recording capability only makes it more badassifed. You should totally use it to record conversations and stuff, y’know, just in case there are nuclear secrets that need stealing…

Walhalla: I have no idea what you mean, saying that I was “topless.” Not once throughout the entire meet did I detatch my torso from my pelvis. I’m utterly confused at your assertion.

DerKaiser: Stick it to the customer, man. They’re out to rape you anyway. If they want gourmet coffee (and as Tom Hanks pointed out “an absolutely defining sense of self”), money alone is not enough, mental anguish and/or the death of their firstborn is required at minimum.

984: IT’S SPELLED “PRONOUNCED,” BITCH!

Further bulletins as the twisted and murky machinations of my subconscious warrant.

A: I didnt ask, I demanded
B: I demanded everyone do it, not just you and sg! but you were the only ones that did it!

984: Little sister, heh? :stuck_out_tongue: It’s confusing because I think you were little brother cute in my mind too. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t know what Poker Solitaire is and I’m sorry for not talking more. :confused:

Kraken: Lol, “t-shirtless”, then. But whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

dt fuckilated you? where and when was this? I wanted to take a pic!

Yeah, 984 was totally the defcon of cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I was the defcon of sucking…

I have a feeling “Jump and shoot!” is the NEW broken wall of RPGC.

my sig needs to be a bumper sticker.

I always make the coolest phrases, hahaha :stuck_out_tongue: The other great phrase that I made (That was so good that it was beat dead within 10 minutes of saying it), was “You really are a literally BAD Dude. The President would have to save you.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, I’ll not say much. I still amn’t home, and probly won’t be until Friday, MAYBE Saturday :open_mouth: Fucking christ.

what about “these are the crunchiest nuts i’ve ever had in my mouth?”