Nulani

So, we’re now doing threads to “analyze” our members? Bad idea, I think. Lends itself to harassment.

But, for the record: In the years I’ve known her, Nul has always seemed smart, helpful, and even funny with her “death” shtick. She’s certainly nicer than several people here.

Besides, without her, who would be the opposite number to my Eternal Cheerfulness? :hahaha; :too bad:

And you’ll get my Birthday Gift TOMORROW! ^_~

That’s 1000 times creepier with the music on.

Happy birthday Nulani.

Ren, that’s now one of my favorite flashes, thanks <3

I was referring to the flash as sad. I said that her avvie looked like that girl holding the blood-stained kid. BTW, an avatar from that flash would really suit her, if what you say is true. :mwahaha:

Why is it that topics about members get so much attention? Especially the ladies.

You already said what’s the deal with Nul. She’s female. And since that’s true and you’re male that’s the only thing you’ll ever understand about her. Go live with it. <3
And now leave poor Nul alone! Shame on all of you, exploiting her webspace and then bothering her like that. Is that how you thank people around here? shakes head and sighs

It’s almost always requests for “sexplz,” I think.

This seems to be an exception. Perhaps simply because it is Nulani.

Thank you, thank you. Give me cookies and let me eat them in peace!

Do you have a pic of it? I wanna see! :moogle:

I’m a big Nulani fan! :slight_smile:

girls on the internet?? do you think she likes me??

Setz, you fail at the internet in all it’s <strike>lack of</strike> majesty. Also no, they dont like you, or most of the rest of you all too. Funny you are not, people hiding their massive insecurities behind the veil of anonymity that is an internet persona full of “witty” insults and one-liners.

Also, happy One Year Closer to Death Day Nul.

Happy Bday, Nul ^-^

yeah, happy birthday.