Now I know why I love Link to the Past and Link's Awakening so much.

Still haven’t played Twilight Princess nor Wind Waker. I was thinking of getting a used Gamecube just so I could play those and Metroid, but I know I’ll be busy enough with DS and PSP games to mean I wouldn’t really have time to do so.

Link’s Awakening is good, but there will always be a special place in my heart for Link to the Past…

Cid, with a Wii you can play all those.

I think the general perception is that the best Zelda is a tie between OoT and ALTTP, depends on the target group too. For me, it’s ALTTP. I especially valued the dungeon designs after playing that Parallel Worlds mod.

I suppose you liked the set-up of the TP boss fights, because almost all bosses were nerfed, right? My treatise on TP is still in the VG forum, so I won’t bore you with it again.

Yes, and I don’t have a Wii either, nor am I interested in getting one, partly because of the aforementioned time constraints, but more because I play games to relax, not to exercise. -_-

Nope, it was annoying as hell, but definitely not scary. Stealing from the merchant nearly made me piss my pants though.

And your name gets changes to Thief for the rest of the game :wink:

Cid? You can easily find a cheap used Gamecube. They are plentiful (just like cheap used, any console that’s 5+ years old).

I keep mine though for my Gameboy Player =D

I know it’s cheap. But I don’t really think I’ll have time to play it. And it’d clutter up the TV room downstairs (there’s barely room for one console there).

Oh well. As always, do what’s best for you. I can only assist by suggestion without foremost knowledge of your situation.

:get it?:

I have to say LotP was my favorite Zelda game. Probably because it’s the only one that I’ve completed start to finish. A friend and I memorized pretty much the whole game down to all the heart pieces, best order to do dungeons, etc. Those were good times. Recently I started it up on emulator and gave up pretty quickly because I was lost.