NOT THIS TIME!

If he’s anything like his mother, he won’t GO to school

I actually was a credit away from graduating when I was a junior, asshole.

I suggested we just name him Morrissey. I’ve found that I end up calling him Becky most of the time. I think I might give him some wort of complex or gender identity issues.

When he’s like 11, he’s going to think he’s a major badass for having a name that means dragon.

If I were you, I would force him to take shotokan starting the second he can walk. Ryus don’t think they’re badasses, they are badasses.

Ken has a better fashion sense though.

I would much rather have Ken for a son than Ryu.

I would rather have Guile or Gouki.

I’d rather have Ken for a father than a son for reasons of a big fat inheritance (assuming there’s any left after all of Ken’s frivolous spending on fighting and getting abducted by some shadowlooy organization with one of the most circuitous plans for world domination not devised by a certain lab mouse).

Dan for life.

I should start a movement in solidarity with gamers that will never have children to name children after videogame characters with the intent of having the games reinacted in real life.

They were paying people to name kids Turok, for a while.

Hopefully they won’t inherit his propensity to fall off high ledges (due to stupid camera).

I thought all the Turoks were FPSs.

Yeah, but the inability to acurately determine where your feet are in game, coupled with the fact that a lot of required jumps where the maximum distance you can jump, often led to repeated falls from the same ledge over and over…and over again.

I only played Evolution.

I just hunt real dinosaurs whenever I visit the reservation.

What the hell! They are almost extinct because of people like you!

We hunted them slower than the respawn time, it’s the white devil who overhunted them.