Not really an in depth discussion thread

Cause honk.wav annoys the hell out of the chatters, and The_984 likes that.

something that relates to crabs or getting crabs

Because the honk.wav is an integral part of the Machine that is RPGC. It provides 984 with the ego-boost he needs to function. Without 984 the site would instantly lose half it’s IQ points, and the entire server and it’s ilk would descend into mind-numbing tedium, Fangirl-Japanese phrases and threads asking people ‘4 HUGZ CUZIM SAD’.

That’s why.

'cause that way, he won’t notice I haven’t worked on the Captain Commando sprite sheet for a year and more.

Mmmmm, wouldn’t lose much from you. :wink:

Because you…ROOOOOOOOOCK! You should be a celebrity. :slight_smile:

i really don’t know, seeing as i know no one on these boards, but i’d say because honking is a good way to express interest(whether good or bad, in this case love for the 984)

Did I hear CRABS?

I think the better question is why shouldn’t we. And the answer to that is there isn’t a reason.

Lies, what if your horn is broken and you have laryngitis?AND you have nothing to write “Honk” down on?

Because it’s boring.
Just like everything else.

Because Vicki said so.

TD wins. He gets to pick the next topic.

Uriel and Fiero.

1- I agree about the importance of threads on crabs.

2- I think the boards are off because we don’t have everyone in stupefied awe of my motherfuckingly huge explanations about why biology is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Biology has rocked for millions of years, sin. while sliced bread has only rocked during the last hundred years.

1. I propose a crab based color scheme (984 I’m looking in your direction), or that we make next Wednesday (Sept. 8) official crab day, where only threads regarding crabs may be posted, and all non-crab discussion is locked.

2. Then start talking about biology, preferably DNA, and it’s importance in criminal investigations. Make it double spaced and at least 15 pages so that I can turn it in this semester.

Can do! Rainbow crabs exist, so that means Tutti Fruiti, mother fuckers.

Tutti Fruity? Fuck yea!

So, if the topic is about crabs, then I guess I’ll ask a question. Has anyone here ever had crabs?

I had them once. It wasn’t fun. I got them from a toilet seat in a very dirty county jail a year or so ago. And that was after I had been sprayed with that delousing crap. Fortunately, I got rid of them