Not getting any response for my shrine request.

Sorry, but I don’t know what else to do then to post here.

I have sent in several requests to do a shrine for Inindo: way of the ninja.

I have not recieved any e-mails back ( its been like a few weeks ).

How long does it take for them to get back to me?

Where did you send the e-mail? Are you sure it’s going to the right place?

If it’s been a few weeks you may have sent it to the wrong address or it’s a game that we’re not sure whether is shrinable or not and Dalt has forgotten to start a discussion on it.

If it’s none of the above then sen dthe e-mail agian.

Sorry about bumping up an old topic, but I have a related question. I’d just like to know how long it is reasonable to wait for a response before assuming something went wrong with the E-Mail.

I got your email, and I’m responding to it right now. Sorry… my connection was knocked out for quite a bit of time, but it’s back up now.

I was just wondering if you got mine too? I applied for the Runescape shrine. My e-mail was pita4538@comcast.net Thanks in advance.

Yep, I did. I’ll set you up as soon as possible. 8)

Thanks alot :slight_smile:

Dalton, have you responed? Because I haven’t received an E-Mail from you yet. I also have been checking my spam box, and nothing’s been delivered there either…

LiteYear, be patient. He’s got a few weeks of backlogged e-mails to go through.

Thanks, Xelo.

I’ll get to it late today if I have the energy (I’m exhausted from work and lack of sleep) or tomorrow.

Alright, I apologize. I guess I did sound impatient, although that wasn’t my intention. I just interpreted your previous post as you respoding to me right at that moment, and I was afraid that I missed it.

Umm… sorry to interject, but are you going to put me up for HM GBC3, Dalton?
I’ve been doing work on it like crazy recently! - I hope that’s not to waste.

Ninten:cool:

So, wait, are we no long er supposed to send Shrine requests to rptrian@rpgclassics.com?

Nope, Dalton was in charge of the Shrines when this Thread was working, But RPT has taken charge of the shines on since the last post before yours…

BN
rptrian@rpgclassics.com is the Email you need. Dalton is not in charge.