Norg

FF8. What the hell did he turn into? (to continue the killed discussion)

Norg died. :stuck_out_tongue:

But other than that, he wasn’t an elder because he’s not in the tribe, so he woulda became a moomba probly.

They became whatever their hearts reflected. Moombas were the norm for a variety of reasons, such as how cute and cuddly and nice they were. I’m leaning towards Griever because technically he’s the giant moomba from hell and the egg was really big and the Shumi were really freaked.

There’s no way people (of whatever race) can become GFs. O_o

And I’m still partial to the idea that he’d already transformed when you met him (he was dead ugly and looked pretty weird compared to the other Shumi). And yeah, you killed him, so he didn’t turn into anything himself. O_o

I don’t believe he was Cid. For he did look like the other at the Shumi village, it’s just you could not see much of him because of the camera.

Plus Greiver is not a GF, that is a tralation error, he is actually the ultimate BEAST!

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b]I don’t believe he was Cid. For he did look like the other at the Shumi village, it’s just you could not see much of him because of the camera.

Plus Greiver is not a GF, that is a tralation error, he is actually the ultimate BEAST! [/b]
Then how did he survive all that time. And further more, how did Ultemecia junction onto him.

I don’t think that Norg transformed, the transformation seemed to come when a shumi was old and experienced not after their passing. Norg was killed without enough experience in life so I find it doubtful he transformed. The basment Shumi seemed more apalogetic than worried.

I always thought square could have done a lot more with griever than just that last minute type thing, that could have been something much more than what they did with it.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Then how did he survive all that time. And further more, how did Ultemecia junction onto him.

First of all who do you mean survived all that time?

Secondly, I’m not sure about this, but my guess is that a sorceress who can compress the very fabric of space and time, could do a lot more than anyone else. Which includes junctioning herself to her beast!

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I always thought square could have done a lot more with griever than just that last minute type thing, that could have been something much more than what they did with it.

Your right they could have used him in more ways then they did, it might have been rather cool to come across him earlier and had a bit more interaction with him.

I think this is the realm of speculation and “what if” fanfiction authors, as I think what happens to NORG after Squall et al beat him up is one of those loose ends that Square leaves undeveloped in the FF series, perhaps because they figure only about 20 people worldwide are going to notice or care.

[All 20 of which frequent RPGClassics, probably. ;)]

Being one of those “what if” fanfiction authors (when I’m not too lazy to write, that is), I figure NORG could make a decent resurfacing villain for a sequel / spinoff series.

As for NORG becoming Griever…nah, I don’t see it.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
As for NORG becoming Griever…nah, I don’t see it.

you’re right, that doesn’t make any sense at all

[All 20 of which frequent RPGClassics, probably. ;)].

Yeah, and oh those twenty, there all on here commenting on this topic!

Being one of those “what if” fanfiction authors (when I’m not too lazy to write, that is), I figure NORG could make a decent resurfacing villain for a sequel / spinoff series

I almost forgot you were an auhtor, I’ve read some of your work, it’s pretty cool.:smiley: